**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Matchmaking unfair [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LmaoLmao Posts: 840 ★★★
    Well, our six million alliance really just got matched with a 28 million alliance for war. Thank you Kabam, for your fair matchmaking in war.
  • momoney2381momoney2381 Posts: 10

This is EXACTLY what is needed to fix this!! Tell me how this alliance we are matched with had the same war rating.. WorknProgress is so right. Gonna be a bumpy ride for many alliances that were screwed over by Kabam's matchmaking for the last however long. Shortly it will all even out to where everyone should be. This alliance can't even make it out of section one in one BG, and can't get to minis in other BG's.. glad this is fixed.
  • Heman_2Heman_2 Posts: 3
    We are also facing the same issue..we have a average member rating of 4 Lac and we got an opponent of 1.2 million average member rating. This ain’t any match. We need some rectification.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I created a test alliance to prove how broken the system is. That alliance is only 2800 prestige but is in tier 6 with 2117 war rating. This alliance should not have a higher war rating than so many other alliances out there.
    What is people whining Alex
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    6 Million to 28? People feel the need to gloat about this? Not cool. Not at all.
    @Kabam Miike seriously man..you think this matchmaking is fair..our average member rating is 4 Lacs and the opponent we got are of 1.2 million average member rating. And as per you this is fair..the strongest member of our ally has less average champ rating than their weakest member. They are all 9k plus prestige..we are doomed and all our efforts in the last 6 wars all goes in vein..this compels ally like us to quit playing. Deeply disheartened.
  • xBearxxBearx Posts: 61
    I don't know if this a bug during matchmaking, but our opponents have 6 stars defenders while we have 4 stars to 5 stars defenders only. None of my alliance mate have 6 stars champions. This is not fair for us. is Match making broken??
    f

6 Million to 28? People feel the need to gloat about this? Not cool. Not at all.

Lmao I think you read this wrong. I'm in the 6 million alliance.
  • momoney2381momoney2381 Posts: 10
    @Charnutz TOO MANY DUDE. 😅 Sucks for them, but for alliances like mine, we've been robbed Plat 4 two seasons in a row cause of this ****. Glad it'll even out and everyone will be where they should. 👍🏻
    @Heman_2 Your alliance has 6400 prestige with a war rating of 2442. You have benefited from the match making system where you only played other like alliances regardless of war rating. Your war rating is a lot higher than many 8k+ prestige alliances. Do you think it’s fair you have a higher war rating without ever playing against them?
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah my alliance has also been getting paired against crazy strong alliances. Before it was normal. You get an nice mid but nowThere is definitely something very wrong at least for us
    It’s not like I care since I don’t enjoy war much and just do it to support my alliance but it’s been been bumming out my alliance peeps
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Forget war, it ain't worth it. AQ all the way baby
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    War rating?
  • xBearxxBearx Posts: 61
    xNig said:

War rating?

Ours is 1217 and our opponets 1299
    ẞlооd said:

Forget war, it ain't worth it. AQ all the way baby

Nah, gotta get that crystal shards
    @QuikPik we have always got ally with war rating, prestige and average member rating more than us. We have fought tough alliances to reach this spot. But this is something beyond any comparison. How can an ally with 4 lac average member rating fight with an ally with 1.2 million average member rating. Only you can see a logic behind it. You have no idea how we have reached this stage. We have an ally created around 4 years back. We have fought hard to reach here. And guys like you just find a way to say that everything is fair.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Finally fixed war to be based in war rating - the clue very much in title.

Will take more that 6 wars to correct it but now People
    Should land in brackets more aligned to skill and roster. 8k prestige ally’s getting full t5b and tons of 6* shards was a joke, when not fighting r3 6* champs Every war Like the rest of us.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Lmao I think you read this wrong. I'm in the 6 million alliance.
    Didn't mean you buds.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Well there u go then
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Even this happened to us . We are just weak alliance (500 to 600k).But we were made to fight with an alliance of 3 million rating.
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62
    Today our AW matchmaking is against a 35M alliance. Our alliance is at 12m.
    Doesn't is seems unfair to u KABAM.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    War rating is why y’all were matched
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62

• MoltenheadMoltenhead Posts: 11

We're 4m alliance got matched against 30m Alliance.
    Half of the players from my alliance don't even have a maxed 4* and yet we're facing 5* maxed & 6* on every nodes in AW.

Please explain.

This discussion has been closed.