**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster beta

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Hi kabam, i just want to know, you guys going to change anything from Hulkbuster beta, i have many iso8 gold and many items for my 5 star Hulkbuster, Hulkbuster beta game play was so good, I just want to confirm that you didn't change anything, that's why i asking sometimes kabam will change by the beta testers advice, i think... Or maybe sometimes you can nerf him.... The point is I can't believe until the original update i got.... That's why i am asking... are you guys gonna change him or not...Thank you

Hulkbuster beta 36 votes

Beta Hulkbuster is good, No need to change him.
80%
KpatrixSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineanttbos42Conibey81MasterduxRoOOtsBrokenLordScatsburyDrDeadpoolDiablosrojos110Legendboy2411Mysterioshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3Rookiie007md92DanasjonEtjamaMiStaLova 29 votes
Some changes are needed
19%
Drummer16NCB_pteX12Charlie_SceneDead1Aomine_Daiki10GrieferMadness 7 votes

Comments

• You'll probably find out when they get closer to release
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★

You'll probably find out when they get closer to release

Waiting is irritating, and i didn't update some other champs until now... If it's confirmed i can update him...
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Some changes are needed
    Last time I saw some videos, he still is trash as a defender.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Some changes are needed
    People too excited about WS gameplay. Not practical in real world gameplay.

Rather have more attack per shock to not have to rely on heavy method AND more damage from sp3 and full bleed and psn immunity.....would be a lot better. Also his armor ups are weak-sauce. plus making him lose his armor ups on sp1 if they blocking is bad and instead GAIN two armor ups. Also, his unblockable being nullified is annoying. Really wish they gave him similar rework as collosus and old-man logan.

I hate to complain because I think kabam did a good job. I just wish they would make him a little more useful. Any idea when his changes will be live?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Don't upgrade him before the buff. There's no guarantee as to what changes we'll be seeing. Wait for the buff, play around a bit with him after it, then decide if you wanna pull the rank up trigger or not.

If you upgrade him now, before his buff and he turns out to be underwhelming, there will be nobody else to blame but you.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Hes too good to be true. Prolly gonna get tweaked a little
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited June 2020
    It would be nice if Kabam could at least state a date, if and how HB is different to the beta. People are scared to use their resources on him. And rightly so.

Please Kabam, some new Infos on the changes would be nice.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    RoOOts said:

It would be nice if Kabam could at least state a date, how and if HB ia different to the beta. People are scared to use their resources on him. And rightly so.

They said the updated version would go live in July.. although I suppose that could change as previously it was stated the changes would go live in June.

It is also possible there will be no changes to hulk buster.. recently there have been things they said would happen but have then decided not to move forward with, I doubt it would happen with this as well.. but who knows..
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★

RoOOts said:

It would be nice if Kabam could at least state a date, how and if HB ia different to the beta. People are scared to use their resources on him. And rightly so.

They said the updated version would go live in July.. although I suppose that could change as previously it was stated the changes would go live in June.

It is also possible there will be no changes to hulk buster.. recently there have been things they said would happen but have then decided not to move forward with, I doubt it would happen with this as well.. but who knows..
    Well, I think they know. And I hoped they could drop some infos earlier than the release, as we already have waited for ages.

+ I would really appreciate the communication as a lot of people would.