**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion boss 6.2.6

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

RonD9 said:

Sorry pal! He’s hear to stay! Keeps the boys and men separated! Lol. How fair would it be to change him after all these other people already went through him?? Not fair.

I say keep the Champion the same but just give him one indestructible charge. 3 tops and that would be more reasonable of a fight. Just my opinion but probably won't happen.
    You've been singing this song since release and it's no less ridiculous than it was day one. There are more counters than ever today. Everyone complains that whales get to progress farther by throwing money at stuff and the skilled players never benefit, well this fight is all about skill and being able to manage timing and spacing correctly. It's basically what everyone asked for.
    Time passing doesn't make this fight any less ridiculous. I will continue to sing this song until we have r4 six stars and health is so high that basically any champion can do the last 10% if you know how to play the game at all. But until then my opinion on this matter won't change. I disagreed with you then, I completely finished act 6 (and got a R3 6 star Aegon out of it) and I still feel the same way now.

Also, I'm okay with unit spamming content. If you pay the all mighty dollar to unitman your way through I think that is still a better option than to be stuck at the last 10% of the champion. Hope that helps you understand why I feel the way I do.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    _matto_ said:
    Thank you for destroying all points using facts and logic especially since it’s your own thoughts... ohh wait
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    Okaythen said:

_matto_ said:
    Thank you for destroying all points using facts and logic especially since it’s your own thoughts... ohh wait
    🤦 why are you being like that for then!?
    I posted it as a good percentage of the players don’t use the forums or at least don’t post on them whereas a lot of people use the comments on YT and this also says what seatin/richtheman/KT1 have to say
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    _matto_ said:

Okaythen said:

_matto_ said:
    🤦 why are you being like that for then!?
    I posted it as a good percentage of the players don’t use the forums or at least don’t post on them whereas a lot of people use the comments on YT and this also says what seatin/richtheman/KT1 have to say
    Just because those youtubers said that doesn't mean they are right
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58

Who said that seatin is on of the most skilled players?
    Give me a break...

He’s still pretty skilled considering he’s played the game longer than most; what are you trying to say anyways... only the most skilled players in the game should be able to pass this content?!?
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I only had an issue with no retreat but other than that with the right counters it's a fair fight. 6.2 has always been champ dependent and it's just the way it is. Fortunately I hadn't needed to spend a cent to 100% that quest.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

I only had an issue with no retreat but other than that with the right counters it's a fair fight. 6.2 has always been champ dependent and it's just the way it is. Fortunately I hadn't needed to spend a cent to 100% that quest.

This is exactly it, in my opinion. I’ve done the quest 100% with MS but I think after this they should do something about the no retreat one. Idk what but maybe reduce the number of charges in the last 10% just for the no retreat or something. Everything else is fine but In my opinion this one is bs
  • xavierantoxavieranto Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    I had tried 3 times and spend about 4k units and lot more revive and portions and also used cap IW and also sim supreme that mentioned above that mode need to be reduce as if you removed 2 indestructible charges and get k.o you can remove 1 indestructible charge for the next fight like that or without link less indestructible charge and on full link on this much harder or some doable things bcos this not a special quest like variant or like rol or rttl legend quest and this game is for entertainment purposes only you guys are turn this for business mode by getting 10$ for monthly basis by sigil from most of them and also frequently kabam everyone by giving rhino for the 8th time and iron fist 6th time and lot more...
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

RogerRabs said:

RonD9 said:

Sorry pal! He’s hear to stay! Keeps the boys and men separated! Lol. How fair would it be to change him after all these other people already went through him?? Not fair.

I say keep the Champion the same but just give him one indestructible charge. 3 tops and that would be more reasonable of a fight. Just my opinion but probably won't happen.
    You've been singing this song since release and it's no less ridiculous than it was day one. There are more counters than ever today. Everyone complains that whales get to progress farther by throwing money at stuff and the skilled players never benefit, well this fight is all about skill and being able to manage timing and spacing correctly. It's basically what everyone asked for.
    The Grandmaster fight rewards skill and practice, the Champion needs specific counters. Also an extremely punishing fight that must be repeated 6-8 times with difficult nodes.

I’ve done it 100% so I could care less, but 6.2 was the worst experience I’ve had in the 3 years I’ve been playing.
    While you're certainly correct that the grandmaster fight is basically 100% skill based and really doesn't require specific counters at all, 6.2.6 champion while needing certain types of counters for it, it's nowhere near as limited as say the 6.2.2 sinister fight. For the most part, and especially the last 10% which is the primary complaint, it's far more about ability than champion selection. You can't constantly say you want skill rewarded and not just something to unit spam and then get mad when you get it
    I sat around for months waiting for the right counters and then 100%'d the chapter with minimal items once I got Doom. To me that just shows poor fight design. And saying the Champion fight isn't that bad because the Sinister one is worse isn't much of a defense.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

_matto_ said:

Give me a break...

He’s still pretty skilled considering he’s played the game longer than most; what are you trying to say anyways... only the most skilled players in the game should be able to pass this content?!?
    Ummmm, yes?
    So where are you in the game? Have you completed all of act 6 since the select few should only reap the benefits on 100% 6.2 completion? I just want to know what authority you stand on to make such claims.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited April 2020

_matto_ said:

Give me a break...

Ummmm, yes?
    So where are you in the game? Have you completed all of act 6 since the select few should only reap the benefits on 100% 6.2 completion? I just want to know what authority you stand on to make such claims.
    No response most likely cuz he hasnt explored it
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

I really don't get all the 'disagrees'
    Who cares about them?

Can this comment get 50 disagree?
    I believe in you guys, don't let me down

Just a heads up, I asked for disagrees once and kabam flagged me for spam 🤷‍♂️
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020

Who cares about them?

Here take all of mine from the main post. :/
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    edited April 2020

Who cares about them?

Just a heads up, I asked for disagrees once and kabam flagged me for spam 🤷‍♂️
    @TheToxicCactus haha me too I literally said” I want to see what kinds of reactions I can get on this comment” boom next thing i kNow Im jailed for “spam”
    So I guess you have to “stay on topic”

So here’s me going back on topic to avoid another “rule break”

I fought the champ boss with MS