**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100% or Uncollected?

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
Basically the title, I'm on 5.1.1 and wanna know if I should grind to uncollected or do act 4 100%. I've been hearing mixed feedback so I don't really know what to do. Thanks

100% or Uncollected? 42 votes

Go for Uncollected
90%
LeNoirFaineantAzKicker316CropDusterMekh2DrDeadpoolTheLegend27shadow_lurker22WRIRDisgruntled_User_123EtjamaPlato92monomuggTiger360Arham1Obaid_Jacob03HedronPancake_FaceFreeToPlay_21MasterChief1176SuperGood 38 votes
Go for Act 4 100%
9%
WayntosRookiieILLUSION8ThrowDemHands 4 votes

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Go for Uncollected

Basically the title, I'm on 5.1.1 and wanna know if I should grind to uncollected or do act 4 100%. I've been hearing mixed feedback so I don't really know what to do. Thanks

UC first for the much better calendar etc and Act 4 next
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Go for Uncollected
    Try for Uncollected. There are so many benefits. If you get stuck, then star 100% Act 4, do some rank-ups, try for Uncollected again.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Go for Uncollected
    The quicker you get Uc the better
    100%act 4 is such a pain and tidious thing
    Took me hours even with a 4/55 corvus lol
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Go for Act 4 100%
    How hard was it for you to get through ACT 4 if you struggled I say finish act 4 build your skill, revives and health. act 5 is a different creature compared to 4 like act 5 compared to act 6. ACT 5 is not going any where!! play at your pace.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Wayntos said:

How hard was it for you to get through ACT 4 if you struggled I say finish act 4 build your skill, revives and health. act 5 is a different creature compared to 4 like act 5 compared to act 6. ACT 5 is not going any where!! play at your pace.

Well it got to be a little hard at the end of act 4 but I think I might be able to push a bit into act 5. Would it help at all if I post my roster?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Sure
    I used to think that I would never get UC, but here I am only 3 quests away
    Chapter 1 is like master chapter 2ish, and chapter 2 of act 5 is chapter 3 of master
    Hope this helps with difficulty
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Go for Act 4 100%
    It's not about your roster well maybe it is, but mostly it's how you use your team. For anyone going for uncollected I would save up as many 4hr free conqueror crystals as you can before you go into act 5. I'm doing that with my uncollected 4hr crystals before i try my hand at act 6. I have 2 two accounts both uncollected. The second one I learned not to open any of the 4hr crystals going into the collector fight I had over 300+ proven crystals, 300+ contender crystals and 300+ conqueror crystals. which used to get health and revives instead of using units, and of course the second time around I only used like 4 revives to beat the collector. I'm probably 100% act 5 before I try my hand at cavalier. which I already have first two titles at 100%.
    Ight here's the 4*/5* roster

I really need a degen immune champ for the flare node because the ai seems so passive and it ends up taking a huge part of my health.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I really need a degen immune champ for the flare node because the ai seems so passive and it ends up taking a huge part of my health.

Good luck finding something that doesn’t exist, the closest you’ll get it debuff shrug off and that doesn’t work for the act 5 nodes anyway
    Lvernon15 said:

Good luck finding something that doesn’t exist, the closest you’ll get it debuff shrug off and that doesn’t work for the act 5 nodes anyway
    lmao when I was searching it up I must've saw the poison symbol and thought the poison immune champs were degen immune mb.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Go for Uncollected
    Uncollected first, then go back to 100% act 4 while you are benefiting from being UC. The milestone is critical for progression, so get those asap.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    Go for Uncollected

The calendar change is definitely worth going for uncollected as long as you can handle the grind for uncollected.