Electro static shock is BuGgED

In variant 2 aggression fury or just about any fight, electro still gives the opponent static shock even if electro is Indestructible. You know what that means @Kabam Miike ? Indestructible registers damage . And if it shouldn't, then it is indestructible that is bugged and not LIFE STEAL. can you at least admit that? And put an end to this debacle once and for all.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,134 ★★★
    oh shiiii
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 99

In variant 2 aggression fury or just about any fight, electro still gives the opponent static shock even if electro is Indestructible. You know what that means @Kabam Miike ? Indestructible registers damage . And if it shouldn't, then it is indestructible that is bugged and not LIFE STEAL. can you at least admit that? And put an end to this debacle once and for all.

So now you want to take away the electro cheese because there aren't other counters to the champion fight
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,592 ★★★★
    This is just getting sad at this point
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Thank you for making the game that more enjoyable
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 1,278 ★★★★
    I see Kabam Miike is on. Electro cheese was fun guys! I'm gonna miss it! :disappointed:
  • walkerdogwalkerdog Posts: 647 ★★★
    No one said indestructible registers damage. It ignores it, we've established this! But damage is calculated then ignored (and you've said this wasn't true, but it's proven to be true by this, among other things) which doesn't mean that it's a bug. It's an odd game engine rules interaction. I think you guys really need to study things like making abilities keywords and standardizing them instead just making proclamations that "ahh that's not what we want so it's a bug, not a weird interaction in how we've built a game that's been developed and updated for 5 years, so quirky things will slowly be a part of this game."
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike please leave it in...thanks for letting it stay all these years. Probably one of the most fun cheeses in the game. It’s not game breaking and is very niche anyways
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @Batman_SinsOfAFather whats your problem? So salty with the MS fix that you had to bring this up?
  • @Kabam Miike please leave it in...thanks for letting it stay all these years. Probably one of the most fun cheeses in the game. It’s not game breaking and is very niche anyways

Not trying to get the cheese done away with but if they leave this then they'll have to leave morningstar as she is
  • @Batman_SinsOfAFather whats your problem? So salty with the MS fix that you had to bring this up?

As I've said before the cheese will not become obsolete if Kabam plays it fair. Indestructible only triggers once electro reaches 1HP. So before that any amount of damage can be inflicted and reflected. If you stack enough furies (say 20) then Black Bolt will die with just one hit. Electro won't even trigger Indestructible because the opponent will already be dead. Aren't I right @Kabam Miike ?