**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone know how long you have to be inactive to get a free 5 start?

WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
With mobile games I tend to utilize these things when I can, especially since I finished just about everything I can this month, if it's a week or less I might try that.

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Probably a lot longer than it would take to work for it especially considering all the increased chances that players have today
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Okaythen said:

Probably a lot longer than it would take to work for it especially considering all the increased chances that players have today

That makes sense. It's just some people say 4 months some say 1 and some say 4 days and I have no clue.

WRIR said:

Okaythen said:

That makes sense. It's just some people say 4 months some say 1 and some say 4 days and I have no clue.
    I can tell you, it's not 4 days or 1 month.
    Oh great. In that case I'll happily start exploring Act 5 as I wait for the next month.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    WRIR said:

With mobile games I tend to utilize these things when I can, especially since I finished just about everything I can this month, if it's a week or less I might try that.

4 or more months at least but no one really knows.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    This thread is gold!!! :D>:) hahaha.. lol..
    Brought a good laugh. Cheers mate.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I got one on a second acct. It was inactive close to 10 months maybe a little longer.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Didn't know George Costanza played Marvel Contest of Champions

Way more time than just playing the game. Stop trying to be lazy and get free stuff

I'm not trying to be lazy. I was trying to see if it's enought time that I can finish everything in a month early then squeeze in the extra crystal. It's what I meant by utilizing it.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Your title is misleading if you are actually being active in the game. So you should be more clear on what you're looking for.

If you're actually talking about the frequency of getting enough 5* shards, that depends on your level. And since you are looking at completing act 5, I would assume at your level, you should get shards around every 4-6 weeks depending on what other content you do, like arenas.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I wasn't playing on my second account for a very long time, smth between 6 months and a year, I'd say. When finally logged in, didn't get even a 4*
  • Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    Like multiple months and there’s no guarantee
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163

I'm very confused about this picture though I found it on Prof Hoff YouTube and I was really hoping to see something in my email inbox about some sort of something for all the shortages and outages and emergency maintenance that we had last month and the weird glitches

I'm very confused about this picture though I found it on Prof Hoff YouTube and I was really hoping to see something in my email inbox about some sort of something for all the shortages and outages and emergency maintenance that we had last month and the weird glitches

It's why I was curious, but Nvm. I'm gonna rush Act 5 exploring for that Awakening gem now for Aegon since we got the Sigil for a week
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    It’s a long enough time to where you get more 5*’s being active during that time than not
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I say just wait till the loading is done and your at your home screen. Then you have to follow these instructions very carefully. Open up the “Fight” button. Choose carefully here !! Open up “Event Quests”. Choose “Barons War “ and fight for the shards. You could have a free 5Star by let’s say umm dinner time !
    Elad17 said:

I say just wait till the loading is done and your at your home screen. Then you have to follow these instructions very carefully. Open up the “Fight” button. Choose carefully here !! Open up “Event Quests”. Choose “Barons War “ and fight for the shards. You could have a free 5Star by let’s say umm dinner time !

I'm not trying to just "get free stuff". I was saying I did everything this month (Yes barons war) and I wanted to know if the free 5 star was say a week of inactivity or something because I heard so, so that I can squeeze in another 5 star before next month. At this point I don't think it is that short.