**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool's Spring Cleaning Discussion

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion

Genuinely why can't we have any free way to get
Doubloons? What justification is there for that. Like even if it's less then what you can spend and get why can't there be a free way to get them so other players can atleast get some of the rewards advertised here.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Like the Christmas deals they put out..
    You buy a unit pack and get something free with it but they are giving the players that spend the option of choosing their extra..
    It’s not what you would call an actual event..

There's a difference though those deals weren't selling currency for a special event store to get extra rewards were they.
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63

This offer is much like our regular offers that are only available for purchasable with your local currency, but with a little more customization.

I'm sorry Mike but I disagree, I am a f2p and that is not why I am disagreeing with you, I am used to stuff like this but you got to think, I and many others can't go to school or work right now and can't make money do this event might not benefit us or kabam or even you, can you postpone the event till quarantine is over at least?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Man if only the people who disagreed could explain why

i don't disagree with you wanting this stuff without having to spend cash. i just wonder why more folks haven't discovered the joys of rewards programs on credit cards so guys like me can buy all these fun trinkets without actually having spent any actual cash.
    A lot of people use the rewards programs to pay for their bills. Personally, my rewards go straight to either my car insurance and payments or to my tuition. Those programs are really great though, I love them
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    @Kabam Miike any way we can buy doubloons with units or other materials via sigil store (since you gave everyone a weeks worth of sigil), for people that are not receiving as much money during quarantine, and f2p players?
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    It was referred to as a "sales event", which it is.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    -sixate- said:

If you don't like it or have the money. Don't buy anything. It's really that simple. Not everything in this game can be free.

its how they worded it is whats making people upset
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Yay, nothing for the ftps to enjoy (heavy sarcasim)