**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
Needing help on who to rank up next. I'm still one T5 Basic from ranking up the 6 stars but I can rank up all of the 5 stars now. Whoever I rank up will be used for everything so no preferences there. I'm missing a 5 star Red Hulk for Dominos synergy and 5 star Hood and Wasp for Ghosts synergy. I also have R3 unduped Nick Fury and Aegon in my roster but I'm waiting to dupe them before I rank them up.

Who to rank up 35 votes

6 star R1 Human Torch unduped
28%
Mqc19Marvel2289NotadruglordorplugPancake_FaceLeoZedTheInfintySoyheyor123AburaeesCaptainGameAryl_Hamin 10 votes
6 star R1 Venom unduped
5%
Giodood_1Lil_Lasagna 2 votes
5 star R4 Domino unduped
11%
Denzel116RookiieUmbertoDelRioBrou 4 votes
5 star R4 Ghost unduped
37%
Lvernon15KDSuperFlash10EtjamaNamikazeMinakaLucasjones_98Obaid_Jacob03Aaronc94Thicco_ModeCtfz35BonzodavidFiiNCHMasterpuffLATheBoy 13 votes
5 star R3 Stealth Spidey unduped (I can take him up to R5)
17%
Hlpr35MysterioUsername19273HedronElohim16IronStrange 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Aryl_HaminAryl_Hamin Posts: 13
    HT doesn't need to be duped. My unduped r2 has been amazing. He's great for a single, tough fight.
  • Options
    Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    5 star R4 Ghost unduped
    Ghost can be played without synergies with some practice. Awakened ability is important for her, but it only helps to speed up the fight with the power gain. You will not be losing out any utility with an unawakened ghost.
    The rest of the champions are good too, but they don't come even close to the utility ghost can provide you.
    All DoT debuff immunity, no blocking, easy openings, evade counter, guaranteed crits, amazing for LoL and mad damage.

All this unawakened. She is in a different league altogether.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Ghost clears way more content than anyone else. Especially with hood synergy.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Since ghost is unduped I wouldn't rank her up.So it is between Domino and torch
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Human torch is just amazing and he doesn't need to be awakened unless u go for Abyss but even then he's still good IMO
  • Options
    LATheBoyLATheBoy Posts: 21
    5 star R4 Ghost unduped
    It could be the Torch or the Ghost but that phase and Cruelty helps Ghost a lot.
    \