I will never become uncollected...

2»

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★

Do not get discouraged! Most of us that became Uncollected a while ago didn't have nearly as awesome of a 5-Star Roster as you have here! You've got the team, but you just have to practice practice practice with them! Give it time. Act 5 isn't going anywhere, so you have all the time you need!

Some more tips: Use your Boosts. Overcoming that hurdle is worth those Boosts in your inventory. Amass a Potion and Revive stash, because when you're still fighting your way through, you'll need them! Have a stash of Units, because you might need to buy more Potions, Revives, and Boosts... But in the end, that progression point is worth it.

Also, your 5-Star Roster is far from trash.

even miike didn't read the full post LOL
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 494 ★★
    LIke Kabam Mike said ACT 5 isn't going anywhere.. So go practice baiting then one day yes that glorious one day you will become a master baiter! good luck on your endeavors~~~
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 13,418 ★★★★★

Do not get discouraged! Most of us that became Uncollected a while ago didn't have nearly as awesome of a 5-Star Roster as you have here! You've got the team, but you just have to practice practice practice with them! Give it time. Act 5 isn't going anywhere, so you have all the time you need!

Some more tips: Use your Boosts. Overcoming that hurdle is worth those Boosts in your inventory. Amass a Potion and Revive stash, because when you're still fighting your way through, you'll need them! Have a stash of Units, because you might need to buy more Potions, Revives, and Boosts... But in the end, that progression point is worth it.

Did you read the whole post @Kabam Miike ?
  • KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 52
    how is this roster trash? you have.a quake, one of the best champs in the game, namor, symbiotic supreme, sabertooth, aegon, Hyperion, domino, stealthy, sentinel, thing and captain marvel
    also tip, save at least 300 units so you don't get stuck on the collector

how is this roster trash? you have.a quake, one of the best champs in the game, namor, symbiotic supreme, sabertooth, aegon, Hyperion, domino, stealthy, sentinel, thing and captain marvel

Did you read the entire post @KeriParker?
  • how is this roster trash? you have.a quake, one of the best champs in the game, namor, symbiotic supreme, sabertooth, aegon, Hyperion, domino, stealthy, sentinel, thing and captain marvel

Wooosh
    I’m honestly starting to think that half of the forum users don’t actually read the whole post.

I’m honestly starting to think that half of the forum users don’t actually read the whole post.

they don't. what did you expect?
  • Do not get discouraged! Most of us that became Uncollected a while ago didn't have nearly as awesome of a 5-Star Roster as you have here! You've got the team, but you just have to practice practice practice with them! Give it time. Act 5 isn't going anywhere, so you have all the time you need!

Oh absolutely, but if you make joke posts, somebody will find them later because they're looking things up. I could have deleted this post, but instead, I wanted to make sure the next person that comes along searching for information has the tips they need.

Oh absolutely, but if you make joke posts, somebody will find them later because they're looking things up. I could have deleted this post, but instead, I wanted to make sure the next person that comes along searching for information has the tips they need.
    on behalf of the non-uncollected community, thanks for the valuable wisdom that you have bestowed upon us.

Oh.

Thanks then, as @lowlevelplayer said on behalf of the non-uncollected community.