**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest crystal trade-in

How is this even remotely comparable Kabam?
1 crystal opened to this!

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    LOL - everyone knows it's a scam
  • VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28
    That’s the norm the last time they did this. Complete gamble with mostly low amounts of iso. I’ve got almost 600 quest crystals but not sure if I even want to spend them for 6 of these. Feel like you get more guaranteed units and small energy refills just popping regular ones.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    When did they ever give any sort of value to the player with any type of trade in? The t4c trade in crystals is a fine example of that. They need to revise it to trading in two gets you a random outside of that class. Three gets you one of your choice.

I think I did the trade in last time because it's so tedious and time consuming trying to sell or even utilize all that level one and two iso.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    The weird thing is the lowest level of iso you can get from a quest crystal is the tier 1 which provides 75 iso value. Assuming you had got that 100x that would still leave you at 7500 iso value. How in the heck does that equate to two 3000 iso? If Kabam wants to clean up server space by getting rid of some these stored quest crystals they could at least make the conversion enticing to players.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    75 iso x 100 crystals = (or is less than) 2x 3000 iso

#kabamlogic
  • VicBam21VicBam21 Posts: 2
    The biggest scam ever. Completely ridiculous
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    VicBam21 said:

The biggest scam ever. Completely ridiculous

I got the exact same too

Must be a cheeky way to clear peoples' inventories
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I traded 500.

Received 29 of the 3000 basic iso.

But I didnt have to open 500 quest crystals one at a time.
  • NamikazeMinakaNamikazeMinaka Posts: 74

I got lucky. My next UC run will cost less units of refill