**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

kabam... this is unacceptable... AGAIN in one week...

NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
this arena change is for literally 0 reason, now f2p players can barely complete in the arenas. just leave the f2p champs alone and let them grind out stuff without being forced to pay, or waste 18 hours a day arena grinding. REVERT THE ARENA MATCHMAKING PLEASE!!!

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    lol same
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

There has been no change made to Arena Matchmaking in several years. Matchmaking is based on the Champions that other Summoners use in the Arena. When more summoners have access to higher ranks of higher rarity Champions, you will face them.

The Infinite Streak is not a feature of the game, but a way that players have discovered to get to optimal matches. This will change again when we hit Rank 4 6-Stars, and beyond.

ah thats cool
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

There has been no change made to Arena Matchmaking in several years. Matchmaking is based on the Champions that other Summoners use in the Arena. When more summoners have access to higher ranks of higher rarity Champions, you will face them.

The Infinite Streak is not a feature of the game, but a way that players have discovered to get to optimal matches. This will change again when we hit Rank 4 6-Stars, and beyond.

That last statement can't be true. I can accept that the infinite streak is not fixed, but it is obviously a feature in the game. There is no reason why matches couldn't be as hard as possible past a certain streak and why they should remain beatable after a certain point provided a certain pi level. It's a feature of the game. Bear in mind I have no issues with arenas other than the monotony and the bots, which don't affect me directly as I will never grind for a featured champ lol. But to say that the infinite streak is just something that players discovered is obviously not true.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★

That last statement can't be true. I can accept that the infinite streak is not fixed, but it is obviously a feature in the game. There is no reason why matches couldn't be as hard as possible past a certain streak and why they should remain beatable after a certain point provided a certain pi level. It's a feature of the game. Bear in mind I have no issues with arenas other than the monotony and the bots, which don't affect me directly as I will never grind for a featured champ lol. But to say that the infinite streak is just something that players discovered is obviously not true.
    He means the infinite streak isn't really an intentional feature created by the developers. The playerbase simply found a pattern or formula in the arena system that calculates what team you go up against and found way's to ensure that you get easy teams.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    There is something called infinite streak incase you don't know
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Only use 1/25s for matches 1-9 from lowest PI to highest PI and you'll be fine. Never under any circumstance use 1/25s beyond that.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    hey bub, arena grinding is not a piece of cake, u have to put some effort in there
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Kennado said:

Only use 1/25s for matches 1-9 from lowest PI to highest PI and you'll be fine. Never under any circumstance use 1/25s beyond that.

What does this mean? Could your clarify cause I don’t understand at all?

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ycats said:

He means the infinite streak isn't really an intentional feature created by the developers. The playerbase simply found a pattern or formula in the arena system that calculates what team you go up against and found way's to ensure that you get easy teams.
    I know what he meant and I can't see how that can be true. The whole system with Kang/Thanos and subsequent easy matches appears to be by design.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Maybe the arena champs could just attack fluidly and use specials not stare at you and hold for s3 80% of the time 🙄
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

It really must annoy you guys seeing this 😂 you're super calm, for people who have to deal with people who haven't a clue what they're talking about.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m confused, what happened with arena? Lol
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I’m confused, what happened with arena? Lol

With people getting higher ranked 6*’s the lowest team you can use for infinite streak has been raised.