**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Free sigil?

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★

Out of interest, do the players who have paid for sigil get an extra week for free? I cant remember when mine was due to be able to tell if I have or not ahah

Comments

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited April 2020
    This is probably more akin to a cable company giving new customers a sweet deal if they sign up but old customers get the same ol'.

I don't have the sigil so I can't say for sure. It's a nice free week perk for me (prob won't get it after) but I imagine those already paying aren't going to get any benefit unless they lapsed

(Edit - looks like my guess was wrong on this one. Good move by Kabam)
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Wow the one time I don’t resubscribe nice lol
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    Get in Kabam! Thank You!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    How many days left before reset on feature?
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

Yep! If you've already got the Sigil, you'll get 7 Days added to the end.

It does not appear that mine has increased by 7 days - I renewed mine last as it was expiring on April 1st and I currently have 22 days left after claiming the free 7 days. I have already tried restarting my game.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

How many days left before reset on feature?

@RiderofHell 3 days, so buy everything now quickly and in 3 days you'll be able to buy it all again
    My mini doesnt have any shards haha. My main i did just hope i dupe domino or pull sentinel.longshot or mojo
  • RJOHMERJOHME Posts: 13
    My sigil I just got today says it expires in 2 days! What is the deal? @Kabam Miike
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Thanks Kabam, very pleasant surprise
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

So I do appreciate the thought of having a free sigil dont get me wrong but it would have been a great idea to just reset to black market store as well. Or are you just doing this to promote the sigil on amarketing standpoint... huge opportunity missed to impress the player base..

Wow, there's still people who complain. Just be appreciative for once? They didn't HAVE to give us this. Jeez.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Thanks a lot kabaam
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Thanks Kabam! I might just push for UC now
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Ugh. This crystal is objectively worse than the main, but there are also a ton of champs I don’t have.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

From featured :(

2 reasons you should actually be happy with that 5* abomination, 1) hes not in the basic pool, and 2) his upcoming synergy with red guardian will make him one of if not the best poison champ out there.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I posted a thread earlier about the pandemic energy shortage which was immediately deleted, I assume because the Sigil was about to go out. I just want to say thanks, this does help, and I didn't mean to sound ungrateful for the previous energy calendar.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Is this the first time Sigil is activated free apart from the initial launch in July 2019?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Thanks for the free sigil. I couldve done some cool stuff with the conversion rates...

...if I didnt open 100k worth of various shards yesterday.

JD and boredom strikes again.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163

From featured crystal 😓😓