**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy

Comments

• Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited April 2020

So basically if we're talking about the tier 4 stuff,if we get the chronometer we can get a max of 12 rifts the entire month right?

That's my understanding, except that the package you buy the chronometer also comes with access to a rift so it's max of 13 epic rifts.

So I guess the gamble is deciding if/ when to buy and when to use the chronometer. If you buy it you lose access to 5 rifts.

So can you stockpile Intel and purchase and use the keys to the rift all at once or is it a daily reset?
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    If we can only use 2*, I assume the difficulties will be differentiated with harder nodes? Significantly higher PI? Without the ability to back out/in, it would be nice to not go into these without doing some recon first.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    looking forward to choosing my own 5-star class awakening gem this month
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    Hmm. As all difficulties use 2 stars how they going to differentiate.
    Not sure I like that design pattern, don't want to being doing Variant 4 style stuff.
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    So judging we get 12 random chances.there is 25% probability that we get awakening gem at least once, and 34% chances of getting 5* featured and 5* hero crystal.COME ON LUCK!!!
    By the way calculation are done by binomial theorem let me know if I blew up😁
  • asher09asher09 Posts: 18
    Does this mean i would have to rank uo my 2 stars??
  • EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25
    Really excited to see that the red room recruit crystals will have exclusive 2* champions. Hoping I can grab some new 2* champs. @Kabam Miike Will you have to pay for these crystals with units or will they be available in events? Thanks for the insight into the event as well. Looks really good imo.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Veer4_0 said:

Hold onn.
    You start with one thing, that gets you into second thing, where you play to get third thing, which helps you enter the forth thing to get rewards and buy the fifth thing, which you can use in the forth thing to get the reward of your choice only one time. .

Yeah, not that confusing. 🤔🤔

I think that's a huge exaggeration, especially compared to previous content. You are told to go kill something. When you kill it you get their key. You use the key to run a mission that earns currency X. You use currency X to buy Rift keys. Rifts work basically the way they always worked, except once per Rift tier you can buy a special prayer card that lets you tell RNGesus which path in the Rift you want, and there you go.

Previous Rifts required you to earn currency to buy keys to open the Rift, so that's not different. The difference is the TARGET mechanism which kick starts the process. One more key. But otherwise, we've already had to do content to earn currency to buy Rift keys several times already. The only major difference is the path selector which is a completely new addition, and I think a welcome one. But if it is too complicated, you can simply ignore it. You can run these Rifts exactly like the old ones, just with all of your rewards equally random.

I suspect most players will gladly take the time to figure out how the path selector works, in order to get the choice of reward.
    I’m reading your summary next to the other guy’s summary. And I’m having a good chuckle. ;)

Dr. Zola
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    I'm ranking up few 2*s just for this quest. Can you please confirm that we'll be able to use any 2* for this event & There won't be specific requirementsm
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I don't know if we can scout these Red Rooms ahead, but if we can only use a keycard once and you can only use 2 stars, I'd like to be able to see what I'm dealing with and know what 2 stars I wanna rank up. Any info on this @Kabam Miike?
  • TheChadc3TheChadc3 Posts: 7
    Echoing disappointment that there wasn’t an opportunity to get 1 stars woven into this. I have had no way to complete variant 4 as a cavalier player.
  • 73561925997356192599 Posts: 4
    How will the difficulty be if we are using 2 stars lik rating of champs in master epic
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Really excited to see that the red room recruit crystals will have exclusive 2* champions. Hoping I can grab some new 2* champs. @Kabam Miike Will you have to pay for these crystals with units or will they be available in events? Thanks for the insight into the event as well. Looks really good imo.

I'd like to get an answer to this question too. How do we acquire red and senior red room recruit crystals?
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    whats the difficulty of this event going to be? is it going to be like variant 4 chapter 1 level difficulty for 2 star champs?
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    edited April 2020

Junior and Senior Red Room Recruit Crystals

During this event, special Junior and Senior Red Room Recruit Crystals will be available. These special 2 Star Crystals contain a wide variety of Champions, including many that are not regularly available as 2-Star Champions.

All those exclusive 2 Stars...

• Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Couldn't you make it simpler
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Junior red room recruit crystal should have awarded 1* champs. Stated last December that they would be more available and nothing has been done

i agree with this their are a mayority of people who have been lobsided by variant 4 and they only chapter they have to complete is 3.2 ive spent 4k units on those pathetic 1* crystals when they realy should be called 2* with a measly chance at 1*, kabam many of us been waiting months to finish a variant which otherwise gave us no issues, only issue now is the lack of 1* and dont say you can just get them from the misc crystal im not spending 4k units again for 3 1* champions non which are hulk and non which have any future play past variant 4
    And how do you know they wont be used past variant 4? This red room stuff is already limited to 2* how do you know future side events wont be 1* only? Theyve already shown they are willing to do it with variant 4 alone.
    It's not kabams fault you either sold all your 1*. Although i do understand that its alot easier to progress faster now than when I started playing. Back then a 3* was super amazing.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Can we get two or more awakening gems if I don't care about which class I get, but get good rng or something. Does the math of it all work that way? Or is it definitely only one AG this month?
    Tru100 said:

Can we get two or more awakening gems if I don't care about which class I get, but get good rng or something. Does the math of it all work that way? Or is it definitely only one AG this month?

You could potentially get 18 gems if RNG really loves you this month. Doubtful but completely within the real of possibilities lol.