**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.4.1 Gimme Path

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Does anyone have any advice on what champs work best on this path? I’m thinking about venom the duck and blade or just powering through it with Ægon and Starky, who did you guys use for it?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Bring Heimdall and VtD.

Bank 6-7 regen and 3 power gain. Get whacked to sp3, then sp3 and watch their life drop
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @xNig sounds like a good idea, does VtD need to be r5 or will an r4 do it?
    R4 should be fine I guess. Mine is R5 though. Just be careful that you heal less on a R4 so might need a few more cycles of sp3 (and Heimdall can only be used once).
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    What node is this, I’m unfamiliar with it (and act 6)
    TP33 said:

What node is this, I’m unfamiliar with it (and act 6)

Gimme is a node where you deal 400% damage of your regen and the opponent takes 75% less damage unless you have a regen
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Wolverine x23 is good for this node she triggers regeneration naturally
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    Blade stark spidi I used , and for mini boss I brought nick fury

I was thinking about trying mojo on that path, but I don't know whether that would be enough.

Also maybe darkhawk?

Also, does anyone know whether nick fury's sig counts as regen for that node?

Yes but only can be used once.
    Anyway, use Magik. Limbo heals back damage from recoil and power sting.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @xNig I think nick would probably be the best option for that VTD right?
    edited April 2020
    @UmbertoDelRio i think mojo and DH might fall a little flat there. They have some solid regeneration, but not enough of it frequently to justify bringing them. Magik and nick for VTD would probably be the best bets by a long shot

@xNig I think nick would probably be the best option for that VTD right?

Yes. But you’ll only be able to take down 35-40% with one duped NF. Unless you have a duped 6* one as well.

xNig said:

I was thinking about trying mojo on that path, but I don't know whether that would be enough.

Also maybe darkhawk?

Also, does anyone know whether nick fury's sig counts as regen for that node?

Yes but only can be used once.
    That's amazing to know, thank you! Also thanks for hinting at magik, she should be perfect for that path!
    You’re welcome. Blade is also MVP but might be slower. Pros is you just have to block and take some hits while dealing damage, cons is the block damage is insane so it’ll take some pretty intense micromanaging.
    Haha then chill a little. When your roster develops further, there’ll be more options open. Still early. 😊
    @xNig kt1 has a video where he one shots VTD with nick. He ate a special 3 during the health gain phase and VTD instantly died
    I think I’ll leave this path for last in case I pull an OML or X-23. If I don’t pull one of those, I’ll take up VtD to r4 and maybe r5 if I have the resources. I’m really enjoying exploring 6.4 compared to exploring the rest of the Act
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I think I’ll leave this path for last in case I pull an OML or X-23. If I don’t pull one of those, I’ll take up VtD to r4 and maybe r5 if I have the resources. I’m really enjoying exploring 6.4 compared to exploring the rest of the Act

Watch brians stream. He i think mainoy used a mix or champs that dont have large heals just used willpower healing
    H3t3r said:

Watch brians stream. He i think mainoy used a mix or champs that dont have large heals just used willpower healing
    That’s really helpful!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I used blade and it wasn’t awful, his danger sense also lets you hit normally every now and then

VtD mini boss was awful though.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I used quake, suicides willpower ticking him down while I just sat and evaded in the corner, used nick for vtd
    I took up my Voodoo to r4 and I placed Suicides on a little bit ago for arena grinding and decided to test him out for the Gimme Path. Even at r4, he was putting in some serious work. I thought his use for the path would come from the big regen he gets at the start of the fight, but it actually comes from cycling his sp3 to constantly power drain the opponent and gain power for yourself. Once you do two sp3s, you will pretty much always have a power drain on the defender and a power gain buff on you, so you're constantly getting the power sting debuffs too which really help take down the opponent. Overall, having suicides on makes a huge difference with this path and I'm genuinely enjoying it now. I messed up on Rhino and didn't feel like reviving, so I quit out and will try again after I 100% the next month's UCEQ. But man, Voodoo is great for this path.

I took up my Voodoo to r4 and I placed Suicides on a little bit ago for arena grinding and decided to test him out for the Gimme Path. Even at r4, he was putting in some serious work. I thought his use for the path would come from the big regen he gets at the start of the fight, but it actually comes from cycling his sp3 to constantly power drain the opponent and gain power for yourself. Once you do two sp3s, you will pretty much always have a power drain on the defender and a power gain buff on you, so you're constantly getting the power sting debuffs too which really help take down the opponent. Overall, having suicides on makes a huge difference with this path and I'm genuinely enjoying it now. I messed up on Rhino and didn't feel like reviving, so I quit out and will try again after I 100% the next month's UCEQ. But man, Voodoo is great for this path.

Well I ended up trying it again but this time bringing in Thing and Colossus for back up. I completed the path with little issue, but man is that final VtD boss and absolute nightmare. Nick fury only took off about half his health with his LMD and I had to whittle him down. Wasted 500 units on him but got him down. Seriously, I hope Act 7 doesn’t have any of these cash/unit grab fights. The rest of the path was actually quite fun and I was able to solo most the fights with r4 Voodoo
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I used a R5 Magik for the entire path, including the Venom the Duck. She’s definitely great for it, but my god is that VTD just the worst. Whole path cost me about 800 units. Glad it’s done though. To anyone thinking of doing it, just don’t. Don’t put yourself through it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

I used a R5 Magik for the entire path, including the Venom the Duck. She’s definitely great for it, but my god is that VTD just the worst. Whole path cost me about 800 units. Glad it’s done though. To anyone thinking of doing it, just don’t. Don’t put yourself through it

I’m use zero one that’s part use magik for all of them and a nick for vtd.