**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To be very honest

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
Kabam gets way less appreciation than they should.
They have hit the mark on the past 2 month's side quests, Abyss, The grandmaster fight, St. Patrick's day and much more.
We got halls of healing+Gold quests for April. Now we're getting a free week a sigil.
They also (in my opinion) did a very good job replacing dungeons with incursion. Incursions are way more rewarding, convenient and fun than dungeons.

All I'm saying is, you have the right to criticize them on their mistakes but you can also give a lil bit of appreciation.

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    In essence, I agree with you. I’m addicted to this game because it’s challenging, evolving, and most of all - fun. While the double St. Patrick’s Day even was an error - they let it slide which was also really appreciated (it helped me complete my first run of LoL. However, there are certainly things about Kabam that warrant criticism. For example, the fact there is a fixed ratio for awakening gems for each account (meaning you’re more likely to pull a certain class) goes against their advertised principle of RNG. Additionally, nerfs without warning for champion dynamics that existed for a lengthy amount of time are also an occurring problem in the game.

Nevertheless, with all that being said, that is how life works. In the end, we all truly love this game Kabam has created. So, I agree with you - thank you Kabam.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    How do you mean they deserve admiration for abyss of legends? They say it will take most people 2 years but rewards are in no way relevant for the future cause in 2 years there probably will be R4 6*’s, collector in abyss is impossible to solo, most other fights in abyss are impossible to solo because of the combo restriction
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I can second this
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Agreed they are at the end of the day human they make mistakes but overall kabam makes a hell of a lot less mistakes compared to the great stuff the usually put out
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    indeed they really have balanced their content for beginner middle and endgame players. They didn't focus on one specific thing for specific players they really have stepped up their game compared to last April
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

Kabam gets way less appreciation than they should.
    They have hit the mark on the past 2 month's side quests, Abyss, The grandmaster fight, St. Patrick's day and much more.
    We got halls of healing+Gold quests for April. Now we're getting a free week a sigil.
    They also (in my opinion) did a very good job replacing dungeons with incursion. Incursions are way more rewarding, convenient and fun than dungeons.

All I'm saying is, you have the right to criticize them on their mistakes but you can also give a lil bit of appreciation.

I hear ya, just waiting on them to make loyalty more accessible other than Flow Wars. Until then, ‘joined for the game, staying for the squad’ 👍
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

In essence, I agree with you. I’m addicted to this game because it’s challenging, evolving, and most of all - fun. While the double St. Patrick’s Day even was an error - they let it slide which was also really appreciated (it helped me complete my first run of LoL. However, there are certainly things about Kabam that warrant criticism. For example, the fact there is a fixed ratio for awakening gems for each account (meaning you’re more likely to pull a certain class) goes against their advertised principle of RNG. Additionally, nerfs without warning for champion dynamics that existed for a lengthy amount of time are also an occurring problem in the game.

Nevertheless, with all that being said, that is how life works. In the end, we all truly love this game Kabam has created. So, I agree with you - thank you Kabam.

Can you prove that awakening gems are "fixed"? That's a lot of weight youre throwing around there.

Lets be honest here, there hasn't been a single "Nerf without warning" since 12.0. You think they are nerfs and want them to be nerfs but most often what you call a nerf is infact a bug fix. The last 2 "nerfs" if you want to call them that was Namor and Cull.

Bugs can exist for a long time without being seen. So stop trying to create more fires where there aren't any.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Yea kabaam has been doing a great work it shows they have an elite squad
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Bugs can exist for a long time without being seen. So stop trying to create more fires where there aren't any

Sadly they also did say something was working as intended and nothing they said before a week before the nerf did they correct themselves about it wasn’t working as intended

The so called bug that wasn’t a bug was around for a while
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    especially with the free sigil this morning propps to kabam

Can you prove that awakening gems are "fixed"? That's a lot of weight youre throwing around there.

Lets be honest here, there hasn't been a single "Nerf without warning" since 12.0. You think they are nerfs and want them to be nerfs but most often what you call a nerf is infact a bug fix. The last 2 "nerfs" if you want to call them that was Namor and Cull.

Bugs can exist for a long time without being seen. So stop trying to create more fires where there aren't any.
    I’m not trying to create fires. Like I said, I appreciate what Kabam has done. But since you asked...

Awakening Gem issue
    https://youtu.be/4dlP365yU7o

Recent Nerf for a known issue that benefitted players
    https://youtu.be/fNm-qGTQnkc

Overall, I love this game. But no company is above legitimate criticism.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I agree

I’m not trying to create fires. Like I said, I appreciate what Kabam has done. But since you asked...

Awakening Gem issue

First off you lose all credibility when you post a Prof Hoff video. That guy lives off conspiracy theories. Plus his sample size is extremely small and has zero proof that's what's happening. Ive had AGs from every class and in multiples of each. Ive had at least 2 of each class and 4 of one. Everything else is in between those numbers.

You cam continue to call BWCV and Morningstar nerfs as much as I can call them bugs. There isnt damage being done period. And you certainly can't say there wasn't a warning. BWCV even had a sticky thread here for a while. Plus Morningstar wont be fixed until at least June. How is that not warning us?
    Listen, I’m not going to argue with you anymore. This isn’t the post for it. We all love the game and you’re entitled to your opinion.

If you’re truly interested in the awakening gem issue, the hard evidence is in the patents - just take a gander at Kabam patents on Justia.com.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    All in all, I really do think that Kabam is one of the better game companies and I think they’ve done pretty well content-wise recently
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Recently they have definitely improved. They had a lot of issues 2 to 3 years ago leading to community boycotts, etc. I bring that up to agree with the OP. Lots of excellent content coming out. (Fix the champion fight even though I'm halfway done with exploration and I'll be even happier)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Awakening Gem issue

First off you lose all credibility when you post a Prof Hoff video. That guy lives off conspiracy theories. Plus his sample size is extremely small and has zero proof that's what's happening. Ive had AGs from every class and in multiples of each. Ive had at least 2 of each class and 4 of one. Everything else is in between those numbers.

You cam continue to call BWCV and Morningstar nerfs as much as I can call them bugs. There isnt damage being done period. And you certainly can't say there wasn't a warning. BWCV even had a sticky thread here for a while. Plus Morningstar wont be fixed until at least June. How is that not warning us?
    Listen, I’m not going to argue with you anymore. This isn’t the post for it. We all love the game and you’re entitled to your opinion.

If you’re truly interested in the awakening gem issue, the hard evidence is in the patents - just take a gander at Kabam patents on Justia.com.
    That has been disproven more times that I can even count. Like I said, lose all credibility when quoting Prof Hoff.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★

Awakening Gem issue

If you really feel the game is rigged, then quit. And please take Prof Hoff with you, he is literally worthless.

The patent stuff has been gone over and over, but every time someone actually compiles a TRUE sample size for testing RNG, it all comes out as even odds.

If people really feel that Kabaam is messing the odds, why don't they quit? It makes no sense to me. Maybe they just get their jollies by going on a forum and talking about "CONSPIRACY!"
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Awakening Gem issue

prof hoff of all people. come on. He loves conspiracy theories. Apparently, he is a good teacher with a 4.6 star rating (https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1850015), but that does not carry over to his MCOC videos, especially the ridiculous rants. If you read the message, it shows nothing. It's just proff ranting.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    I'm just sitting here like wtf are we talking abt lol.
    Conspiracy theories and all that, at least I learned something abt proff hoff
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Awakening Gem issue

prof hoff of all people. come on. He loves conspiracy theories. Apparently, he is a good teacher with a 4.6 star rating (https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1850015), but that does not carry over to his MCOC videos, especially the ridiculous rants. If you read the message, it shows nothing. It's just proff ranting.
    Huh, he does not look like a Shane
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★

Awakening Gem issue

Huh, he does not look like a Shane
    More like a Todd...