**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thor Nerfed for what?

I can't believe OG Thor got nerfed and is no longer poison immune. He was weak in the first place but now he is absolutely useless. There is no reason for the Nerf and it limits the poison counters for a lot of players. Since he is an old champ a lot of players have him, for me he was one of my only poison immune champs for a long time(my 1st ever 4 star champion). Please do something to change this Nerf or add in another champ to fill his immunity spot

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Was Thor poison immune in the first place?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited April 2020
    GOTG said:

Was Thor poison immune in the first place?

Not as far back as I remember. Maybe in the very early months of game (?), but doubtful.

Probably just assumed he was because most other Cosmic are poison immune (Cap Marvel's, Ronan, Hyperion, Black Bolt, etc).

(..and OG Thor and Ronan had all the same moves with similar looking weapon, lol)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Wolf9300 said:

I can't believe OG Thor got nerfed and is no longer poison immune. He was weak in the first place but now he is absolutely useless. There is no reason for the Nerf and it limits the poison counters for a lot of players. Since he is an old champ a lot of players have him, for me he was one of my only poison immune champs for a long time(my 1st ever 4 star champion). Please do something to change this Nerf or add in another champ to fill his immunity spot

OG Thor was never poison immune.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Wolf9300 said:

What are you talking about?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Stop spreading false information on something that you don't even have idea of.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Wolf9300 said:

lol, check your facts before spreading information