**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrible conversion for Quest Crystals...

I understand there’s up to supposedly 1K units in there, but this trade up crystal is just straight up bait. 500 Quest Crystals for TEN Tier 5 ISOs. That’s 2 Tier 5 ISO per 100 Quest crystal.

Why couldn’t it at least be somewhat of a guaranteed value like, if you get the ISOs it’s at least 10 for example upward to maybe 20, but the jackpots still being the unit’s which I assume have an incredibly low drop rate. It’s probably just better off saving your Quest Crystals...

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I got really screwed, same thing happened last time so i had hoped they changed them a bit for that to not happen but was actually a worse result then last time.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Camby01 said:

500 qc at worst yields 37.5k iso for tier 1, zero chance you can open up 500 and not get tier 2 or better occasionally.
    I converted 500 and got the same 10 tier 5 iso (30k). 20% conversion fee seems excessive, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

How the hell do they agree with you on the same exact thing I said, but disagree with me.
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34
    Honestly who cares, why are you worried about getting a few thousand less iso than if you open them normally. Odds are the same, just like uc arena crystals. Im happy that i can clear out all my quest crystals this way