**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I whale on the XP boosts

So with the 7 day free sigil I get +20% XP and I am tempted to buy a 3 day +75% and get +20% from the mastery. Now if I am carefull and and do a bunch of runs through act 4 I should hit theoretical max xp for a single quest run. It will cost a lot of units but would be fun as hell to get 215% XP total. Only have a weak so need to make a choice quickly as I am a ftp

Should I whale on the XP boosts 31 votes

Yes
16%
winterthurLordRaymond3Denzel116KRANꓘBonzodavid 5 votes
No
25%
SnakeEyes69AleorxXSlamKingXxElohim16Giodood_1MasterpufflowlevelplayerSuperiorSymbiote 8 votes
Maybe
6%
ILLUSION8Mathgeek 2 votes
Absolutely
6%
LordSmasherTheMailmann 2 votes
Definitely not
35%
SiddhantKwatraLucky7LucianoX_Factor_AgentAngusMac279ChriissRSkillful_starTheToxicCactusLucifer1810DeejDevourer12Mayis 11 votes
Don't care
9%
TendersquadAshKetchumOkaythen 3 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No
    if ur FTP, than no way. Units are precious. Unless you really need mastery points fast, then no
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, just level up as you do, you get plenty in solo crystals
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Definitely not
    There's literally no point. Do it normally. If you manage your masteries well, you won't be needing to rush so much. Plus you get those xp boosts from greater solo and lesser solo crystals anyway, buying them with units isn't a good way to spend your units especially if you are ftp