**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The champion counters in 6.2.6

I’ve been slowly working my way through act 6 and have hit a roadblock at the champion boss in 6.2.6. Ive looked on YouTube and not found a counter to this boss that I can use. Here is my roster , any thoughts on how to beat him ?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Maybe Mephisto if you can spam sp1 to prevent his unstoppable but you would need to avoid the heavy block damage, otherwise you will have to wait out for one of the counters to him because you need a reliable way to get past his unstoppable, either nullify with Claire, SS, MS, Hood or CapIW.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    I have previously made a collector guide. ill make a Champion Boss Guide soon with more counters that arent revealed yet
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I used doctor voodoo with mystic dispersion level 3, but i think level 2 is better since you want to spam the sp1, and level 3 gives too much power. This will work well for the first 2 phases, in the third phase you can't poison him so will take longer if you can survive the damage from nullifying his buffs
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    The first 3 phases won’t be your problem, the last 10% will u need someone to nullify the unstoppable otherwise it’s much harder then it’s normally and it’s hard even with a champ who can nullify, you should wait 7ntil u get a better mystic or caiw
  • sorry, looks like you will have to wait to get a counter.
  • Side note, how did you beat 6.1.5 CB?
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114

Side note, how did you beat 6.1.5 CB?

Used my rank 3 , 5* iceman , it took a crazy amount of time but got a one shot. Ice armour helps if you slip up
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Pyrda said:

The first 3 phases won’t be your problem, the last 10% will u need someone to nullify the unstoppable otherwise it’s much harder then it’s normally and it’s hard even with a champ who can nullify, you should wait 7ntil u get a better mystic or caiw

Can u post a few u would recommend who can nullify his unstoppable please???