**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger against red skull

PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
Killmonger gains true strike against redskull once you punish his sp1, After gaining true strike, according to description he is supposed to ignore armor, but I just had a fight against redskull in variant 1, chapter 1.2 where after 180 hits, red skull did not even bleed once, Is it supposed to happen? If armor is ignored, that means he should bleed right?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    He ignores armor resistence. He doesnt ignore crit resistence provided by the armors itself
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Thanks @will-o-wisp
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Alright it's a long shot.. But the description just says true strike ignores armor..doesn't that mean it has to ignore everything the armor provides? Bevause I remember something like this coming up when hiemdall was introduced.. He has an armor break on his sp1. But he also gains true strike..which was found redundant because true strike ignore armor. It was explained that that will be useful against champions who gain specific abilities because or armor like killmonger. If any of the mods could respond it would be good.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Alright it's a long shot.. But the description just says true strike ignores armor..doesn't that mean it has to ignore everything the armor provides? Bevause I remember something like this coming up when hiemdall was introduced.. He has an armor break on his sp1. But he also gains true strike..which was found redundant because true strike ignore armor. It was explained that that will be useful against champions who gain specific abilities because or armor like killmonger. If any of the mods could respond it would be good.

No, it’s just the actual armour rating, he ignores the armour, nit any side effects of it