**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest Crystal Trade In

OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
I buy my summoners sigil every month. I saw they gave everyone a free week and thought, I bet they are going to release something cool or are trying to make more money. Let's be honest, they can't keep making the game better is they are not making money.

So I see they added a new crystal in the black market. You can buy it for 100 quest crystals. So myself, and lots of others who play, started to grind quest crystals to see what it gives.

This is where things start to go downhill. It takes a lot of grinding to get 100 quest crystals. I did it and thought, yes, an awesome reward.

100 quest crystals for one black market crystal. I am all excited. I decided to spin it rather than fast open it. The spin sails over units and lands on iso. I think, too bad, I was close to a big unit prize, but no problem, I can use the iso since they are making 5 star guys easier to get. I put my fingers on the buttons to screenshot my winnings to show it off thinking it's got to be better than opening 100 normal quest crystals.

2x 3000 iso.

Seriously? If your marketing goal was to turn people off from spending money on the game you may have hit the bullseye. Wouldn't it be better to reward even a semi decent amount of iso or at least the same amount you would have got in the 100 you just wasted? Everything in the black market is a faster way to advance for cheaper and then this new crystal robs you of hours worth of grinding for nothing? I just assumed with all the promotion stuff and advertising on other sites and getting more people to play again was to earn more money.

Anyone else have an issue with this?

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    The quest crystal converter isn’t for value, it’s just to help players get rid of quest crystals for an equivalent vslue
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    I had 1300 quest crystals, so I was very happy to see this. The chance at units and energy is a fun little bonus, but mostly just glad to not have to deal with 1300 crystals.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    The value is not equivilant. Maybe this should go elsewhere besides the black market or at least the description should indicate how little iso you get for these. I would have fast opened the 100 over such a small amount of iso.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    It shouldnt be a black market thing. Quest crystals should simply be update when you become proven/conqueror/uncollected and Cavalier.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    100 crystals got me over 10,000 iso
    1 greater crystal got me 6,000 iso

Not the best trade off.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    the point is to get rid of useless crystals so you don't have to eventually open them and sell a trillion pieces of 75 generic iso
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Hitting the units or energy is a significant value, compared to the small energys or 5 units if you hit on the normal crystal. Its worth taking a shot.