**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 1 Aphas

I know I’m not the first person to mention this, but Tier 1 alphas are impossible to retrieve in large quantities. And being uncollected, I can confidently say it is easier for me to get Tier 2 alphas than Tier 1s lol. Why/how is this? And trust me, glory store, alliance events, event quests, and arena (and even this free week of sigil) have been used and always get used. Is the only other way to get them seriously by using money??

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Tier 1 alpha catalysts are the most rare item for their value and for what they give access to (challenge rating 80 or 4* rank3 / 5* rank2). It’s the most expensive item in the glory store (for its value) and their price haven’t changed over a year there (no change at least last two price drops). Given that 5*s require 5.5 of them per rank up the supply is very limited. I have also t2a going to overflow and no need to mention expiring t4cc because of t1a lack. Note: I run any content that contains them including arena, 3 event quest difficulties plus the sigil.
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    edited April 2020
    This games system is completely broken you are absolutely right about a1 and i can say c3 is also ridiculously really rare for its value i can find c4 more easily than c3
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    This Event is possibly the worst one to complain about T1A shortages
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    What year is this complaint referring to

This Event is possibly the worst one to complain about T1A shortages

I chose the catalysts side this month and believe me these t1a were the main reason for that, despite the fact that these chunks still don’t solve the problem.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I used to think this but since I've consistently done the T1A arena, having an active Alli to meet at least L13 in SA, maxing the 3 day events as well as being clever with who to upgrade + this month's side event. I now have more than enough for my needs
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Team Sorcerer Supreme for the win! T1A’s for all!
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Impossible you say..

Side note; I don’t play in alliances anymore I only play for fun now..
    I chose shards this entire month not rank up materials..
    I don’t buy them with glory or money..
    You need to choose your rank ups wisely don’t go wasting them on anyone just to raise rating.. There will always be a shortage of one resource or another depending on how you use them.. Example I’m down from 18mil gold to 8mil (ranked champs to stop stuff expiring) Just play the best you can grab them when you get the chance and be careful with them buddy..
    IOSJasoN said:

Impossible you say..

You need to choose your rank ups wisely don’t go wasting them on anyone just to raise rating.. There will always be a shortage of one resource or another depending on how you use them.. Example I’m down from 18mil gold to 8mil (ranked champs to stop stuff expiring) Just play the best you can grab them when you get the chance and be careful with them buddy..

I hope you are aware that all your t1a (including the overflow) are enough for only six 5* rank ups.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Tbh it’s all a game of resource management. I only really rankup for specific content roadblocks, or if I’ve got T5B/T2A expiring. Not really one to make arena rankups, and I always sell expiring ISO rather than force a rankup and use catalysts unnecessarily. I only ever use glory on T5B and pots.

That being said, there will always be times where you’re comparatively more deficient in a certain resource, be that Gold, ISO, or specific catalysts. As frustrating as it can be sometimes, these resources will always accumulate over time, all it takes is a bit of patience. The champs on your next-to-rank list aren’t going anywhere in the meantime.

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Resource management, not every 5* needs to go to r2, which takes 5 t1as. If you're smart with rank ups, there are no resource issues. I'm f2p, and just make smart decisions on who to rank. Variants help getting those lower rank up gems that save resources as well. I R5ed CMM and Fury with gems, minimal cats needed.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

IOSJasoN said:

Impossible you say..

I hope you are aware that all your t1a (including the overflow) are enough for only six 5* rank ups.
    Yes I’m aware Greek but let’s be honest how often do you need to rank up?.. Not want but need to?.. I mean sure if I had unlimited resources I’d rank everyone up.. But as October said “it’s about management” so you need to wait a little longer to rank that new shiny champ but you didn’t have them before so don’t need them right now..
  • Letsgochamp55Letsgochamp55 Posts: 4
    Kabam make a tier 1 Alphas more accessible or lower their price in the glory store. They’re even rarer then tier 2 alphas. You can add them as an completion reward for master and uncollected levels for the monthly quest