**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I open my 6 star crystal? Or wait for more?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited April 2020

Naim54321 said:

Ok, I’m really ashamed to say this but, I can’t go into Uncollected Event Quests, because my title was removed, because I cheated. :'( This was a very long time ago but I can’t go into the Uncollected EQ, so erm, base your answers on me not going into Uncollected EQ

I'm pretty sure eventually they will let u back. right? no? idk
    I think you have to complete the next chapter legitimately before you get it back
    It doesn't quite work like that anymore. I completed the next 3 chapters legitimately and requested for a review. They say they changed their policy and can't give the title back

Edit: I just realised someone already posted about the policy change
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I'd save a 6* for a month, when they add doom into the basic pool.
    Also, does it mean you will never be able to do uncollected? I'd probably just create a new account then
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Waiting to pool deadpool xforce might lead to rage quit just open it take whatever kabaam gives you
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I mean, I'mma wait for a few more shards and go for featured cuz it's the highest chance for Doom no matter what, but if you are afraid of getting bad champs form the 6 star crystal (I don't care) then I'd recommend just pull now. REALLY good pulls are there. For example RN you have the highest chance to pull 6 star corvus or ghost compared to later.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Open it and if it sucks place it on AW defense.

and get kicked from ur alliance? no way
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Aleor said:

I'd save a 6* for a month, when they add doom into the basic pool.
    Also, does it mean you will never be able to do uncollected? I'd probably just create a new account then

Doom is in the basic pull, the most recent addition is squirrel girl, even surfer is in it
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Its risky any way you go. My first was Phoenix, not terrible. My 2nd was Ghost, awesome. Sadly though, my third and most recent was Xforce deadpool. So you win some and lose some.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Why are you still asking for out opinions if you already decided to wait
    And ofc your word is not gonna matter
    You cheated
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108
    just rip off the bandaid
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got 21 6*s and just recently pulled someone I want to rank (CAIW). If the hulkbuster buff is the same as the beta that would make 2. More trash will be added and there are plenty of good champs in the basic pool. I'd open as soon as you get it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Naim54321 if you can't do UC EQ I'd start a new account. That'll hold back your progression by a lot.
  • Options
    Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    edited September 2020
    Why is my draft saved on this?
  • Options
    Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    edited September 2020
    Made a new account, I was just checking what the draft was that was saved on this account for the forums and it’s gone now, also btw the crystal gave me Moon Knight...
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    It's alive!! It's ALIVE!!!