**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account progression

Do I need to 100% act 5 or 100% act 4 I am 65% in act 4. I really lack iso and gold so that’s why I can’t rank up my champions fully

Comments

• Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    You have a roster to do Act 5, but I'd say you might as well finish exploring Act 4 first. The long paths in Act 4 can help a little w gold, and if you throw an XP boost on you can get your summoner level up as well (to 60). I think you'll get some basic iso and 4* champ w act 4 rewards too, rank up materials.

That said, I'm not sure if you're Uncollected, if not do that first then go back to finish Act 4.
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32
    I’ve completed act 5 already but I don’t know wether to 100% act 5 or 100% act 4
    Tru100 said:

You have a roster to do Act 5, but I'd say you might as well finish exploring Act 4 first. The long paths in Act 4 can help a little w gold, and if you throw an XP boost on you can get your summoner level up as well (to 60). I think you'll get some basic iso and 4* champ w act 4 rewards too, rank up materials.

That said, I'm not sure if you're Uncollected, if not do that first then go back to finish Act 4.

• Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Oh, well if completion was pricey, then go back while you roster develop. If not then just stick w Act 5 and UC EQ.

Iso and gold shortages pop up for almost everyone from time to time. Exploring Act 4 won't solve it but every little bit helps and it should be relatively easy, just energy costs. So prob depends on your patience for slogging through less relevant content. You could also try for gold via Incursions mode.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    It depends on how you felt doing your completion of act 5. If you felt like it was good, then I’d already explore 5.1 before going back to act 4. You still get the generic awakening gem from it. But if you didn’t feel comfortable with act 5, stick to act 4 and explore it completely. You definitely have the roster to explore a lot of act 5
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    What Sidd said. First chapter of five is fairly easy and rewards are probably more helpful to you.