**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champs to awaken?

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have 30 cosmic and 45 mystic stones. Don't have an awakened champ of either class. Please state your reason for your vote. Thank you!

Which champs to awaken? 44 votes

Magik
38%
Alfa_PigeonAEG93Fireballs5AfridItay1234212weavileTheMaskNomarigerolDave_the_destroyerTheMageHunterDarkrider051haunted_memoryDean9300450ImranandreacesaMasterYoda493silverdevil000 17 votes
GhostRider
13%
VavasourTBJ1118Vossler77Stark78AlfaSuskanutAlterEgo 6 votes
Gamora
2%
naimsaufy28 1 vote
Quake
0%
Archangel
45%
TulvenJaffacakedHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsTheLazyKingStefffNickhammerYellsomeSerialJank39Danicb94MrLalowSpeedbumpF4k3_GaM3rJim0172BUNGALNGALSummonerB2AshburnD_Ace_71Spitfire17583 20 votes
Punisher 2099
0%

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Magik
    Magik well because shes magik
    Archangel as a close second because his nerotoxins have great ultility
    And if you dont like either of them then go with ghost rider more judgements allow more potential
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    GR and AA for me.
  • Magik
    I think magic. But I like punisher a lot.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    GhostRider
    I'd say archangel if you have to deal with the most challenging areas of the game, LOL and act 5. But from what you say it doesn't look like you are there yet, so I strongly suggest GR. I do all AQ6 and AQ5 with him finishing at full health. Awakening him allows you to almost double his attack at 40 ability, with fury given from MLLLM. Look for tutorials on YouTube for how to use him at his best, but his regen is just the sickest in the game, allowing you to get him back to full health in 1 fight from like 1000 hp left. Plus power control, fate seal, etc...
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Magik
    Rest of them are also good choice but magik's power lock is insane
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Magik
    Magik will get you through so much content mate. I have her R5 sig 99 and she is just unbeatable

Her s2 will win most fights for you (and power lock), but then you also have her limbo which basically destroys your opponent without even having to hit them!
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Archangel
    Archangel becomes a much, much better champion once awakened...toxins on toxins on toxins! :)
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited September 2017
    GhostRider
    Magik or Archangel. They are better when awaken.

Ghost Rider is good even if not awaken.

Please ignore my vote at the poll.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Magik
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    Why do people vote for magik over AA ? AA needs a dupe to be good.. magik is already dope without signing ability

True but her duped ability makes her incredible
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Magik
    it's a toss up between Magik, GR and AA, but I choose Magik because her sig will allow you to cover your mistake
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Magik
    I voted for magic. She is great after awakened And my 2nd vote goes for archangel.