**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i continue the game? Need opinions ^^

ApaoshaApaosha Posts: 45
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Hey guys.
Over the Last month i thought several Times to quit this game due to recen Bugs and as i talked this through with my alliance they all said i should just wait and that anything will be allright but i don't think so anymore. So i Come to the conclusion to ask the forum peeps what arguments for and against you have. Thank you very much for you opinion. :smile:

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Game isn't buggy for me, so not sure how to advise. Maybe get a new/better device?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

Okaythen said:

If you don’t like bugs in games you might as well play board games

No way dude, played Monopoly recently? That RnG is absolute bs - always getting three doulbes in a row and going to jail. They NEED to fix this!!!
    I know, right? It's ridiculous. The thing about monopoly is that no one has ever read the rules...
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    But seriously, if you’re not enjoying it then quit, best way to do that is to move on to a different game, start slowly playing something else then one day just be like, “oh yea MCOC, oh well” and hit the delete on that boi.

If it’s just a bug getting you down, try something else or put in tons of tickets
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    It’s most likely the model phone if you have like an iPhone 7 or older. I had a 6 until February, and that solved literally all my lag and bug issues
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RoofusRoofus Posts: 36
    If you're having fun - stay.

If you're not having fun - leave.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    In the end it comes down to how you feel abt the game mate
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    why do you need us to tell you whether you should continue playing a game you somewhat enjoy haha.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I never understood people complaining about bad pulls and using it as a reason to quit. For me and this is my opinion, part of the fun is seeing if I'm gonna get something good. If it was always something for tier, it would really ruin the fun and anticipation.

If you got what you wanted Everytime, what motivation would you have to keep playing long term? I'm playing this til they shut it down, I might lower my playtime in the future but I can't ever see outright being done. It's still too fun for me to mess around with.
  • I never understood people complaining about bad pulls and using it as a reason to quit. For me and this is my opinion, part of the fun is seeing if I'm gonna get something good. If it was always something for tier, it would really ruin the fun and anticipation.

If you got what you wanted Everytime, what motivation would you have to keep playing long term? I'm playing this til they shut it down, I might lower my playtime in the future but I can't ever see outright being done. It's still too fun for me to mess around with.

I'm the same, good or bad pulls I'm in it to see what I'll get and to play with friends. If you need to take time off though, take time off. Better to take a break and refresh than to just end up hating it the next crappy pull
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

Game isn't buggy for me, so not sure how to advise. Maybe get a new/better device?

It's not always possible to change phone whenever a bug arises.Kabam should fix bugs.I am having problems with doom sp2 animations not properly rendered.So kabam should give an option to lower graphic quality.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Y_T said:

Quit. You can definitely find something better to do. So if you can, then quit. I am about to after this aw season. Completed act 6, got 3 **** 6* as a reward (ant man, magneto and iron man for those curious) so what was the point? Just wasted my time. As for the bugs? Who ever prioritises what should be fixed first clearly have their priorities wrong. Do not expect anything important being fixed soon. For example rather than fix the input response issues with Android, they spend time nerfing champs for a single fight. Rather than fixing the idiotic AI in AQ, they nerf namor's healing stating in the process that it is the best in the game (lol). This game could be a lot better but it is getting worse instead. So there is little point playing it.

If the only reason you did Act 6 was for a couple of crystals, and no other reason, you really should have quit before you started Act 6. The rewards are part of the game, not the game.

Playing the game only for the rewards is like going on vacation only for the pictures.
    You sound exactly like kabam ? If good champs and therefore the enjoyment gained can’t be experienced after completing tough content because of stupid RNG and worthless champs in thr 6* pool , what’s the point of completing content and playing ?

Get honest and real bud , everyone’s time and effort needs to be respected , just saying keep playing forever in hopes of pulling a good champ will eventually result in quitting the game
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Galaxy A70 users have not been able to play the game for more than a month now. No talk of a fix yet. Most frustrating experience for me in my 3 years playing this game.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 989 ★★★★

Odachi said:

Okaythen said:

If you don’t like bugs in games you might as well play board games

No way dude, played Monopoly recently? That RnG is absolute bs - always getting three doulbes in a row and going to jail. They NEED to fix this!!!
    I know, right? It's ridiculous. The thing about monopoly is that no one has ever read the rules...
    @lowlevelplayer There's only one rule in Monopoly. Be the banker.

To the OP though, as others have said, bugs are frustrating, but they come and go. If you still have fun playing when the bugs aren't impacting you, then keep playing. If they're so bad that you can never have a good time playing, then I'm sure the decision will come naturally.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★

I never understood people complaining about bad pulls and using it as a reason to quit. For me and this is my opinion, part of the fun is seeing if I'm gonna get something good. If it was always something for tier, it would really ruin the fun and anticipation.

How about not getting what you want at all for a long time it can be very furstrating