**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite MCOC YouTuber?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Who is your favorite MCOC YouTuber? 221 votes

Seatin Man of Legends
57%
RyandoomMr_PlatypusTimone147hunter2377Nick_Caine_32NuclekerrBringr_of_Rain1FineDogR_D_JrSungjiLongoSamMarquezJgonzo925WaynedavyMikeyBoi69ExHavokLightvayneD_Ace_71FatalEndMasterdux 127 votes
Brian Grant
14%
AakashChcheaOesername123Cat_MurdockPwf57MastiffmanDuffMcGruffScholiaL1d3rATiborginashadow_lurker22JmurphQuattrucciAngusMac279Omair66DonrefreAequitasDominusCapn_DanteKyusushuiKeepinItReal 31 votes
Dork Lessons
11%
ubiquitousWindMaverick75Brokenincognerdo77PallarussDarthPhalLordRaymond3KDSuperFlash10brandinhoTankRichardsonLordNeoTheDuke899Samspade23Mobile_P0tat0DeaconDJMNHMikusik1OmedennMatty_IceH_I_Z 26 votes
Lagacy
4%
Jim0172ThunderGodOsfan8SevSynB_Dizzle_01Lpirnie5321mrcyrcleChubsWhiteMathgeekR1s02SeaminManofCum 11 votes
RichTheMan
7%
Ozymandasjdrum663cAncAmOtinman76Archdemon_BadPullsMarcoBowTieJohn007md92Kachi23DemonmewtwoAdityaLohia2100Jack0312H3neRySkinnyfatboy82TP33Serious_786 16 votes
Prof Hoff
4%
GoldenSkullG0311raf135UltimateBatJokezELLA12KRANꓘPancake_Facedangarang122King_Leo321A_Cay47 10 votes

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Dork Lessons
    Oof I actually pressed enter before putting an "Other" option so if you think it's someone else then just comment Other.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Dork Lessons
    Dork lessons was always helpful for me. I felt most the others are a tad overrated. I like them all but I don't follow anyone much except for dork lessons when I need useful tips.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Top 3 is probably Rich/Seatin/Lagacy.
    Atromix has a special place in my heart though since his war videos made me pick the game back up again after my 2 year break
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    KT1. Not exactly the cleanest Youtuber, but his videos are the best. Seatin has always been incredibly helpful and entertaining too
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Prof Hoff
    KT1
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Seatin has a personality and his content is entertaining.
    Other than him, my favorite MCOC youtuber has got to be BG.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Love to see his gambit addiction, have a good champ review and his content is relax
    Other one is BG, love his itemless adventure. Also he did a very good champ review than seatin (my opinion), he cover the pros and cons and don't hype them too much
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    RichTheMan
    @RichTheMan is the best !
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Brian Grant
    BG has always been the most willingly critical about champs, and since he is ftp it makes me fell better about what I can do.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    I know he's the most famous MCoC YouTuber, but that's not why I love him. He may not be the best player when compared to Swedeah, MSD, KT1 and Mvinceable, but he's still great at the game and so entertaining.