**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Matchmaking unfair [Merged Threads]

1141516171820»

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Tbh I’m tempted to look for a lower prestige alliance myself if this is how matchmaking is going to stay.

Got a few solid defenders as maxed 5*s so I think my contribution in that department should make them willing to bring in a high prestige player.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    It's honestly kinda bad in lower tiers too
    We are tier 12 and we face people that are either really close in prestige or have no business in silver and should be in bronze
  • Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46
    QuikPik said:

This is the most egregious match I've seen. This is the current war from a friend's alliance.

A T3 alliance matched against a T13 alliance. Prestige based match making overlooked thousands of alliances between them and their opponent in order to find an opponent in the same prestige range.

Quite ridiculous if you ask me...

Prestige Wars!!! Hahaha...
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos any comment on the fact that aw matchmaking changed to 100% prestige based after being fixed for 2 matches or are you just gonna ignore this message as well as the other 500 in this discussion?
    Charnutz said:

QuikPik said:

This is the most egregious match I've seen. This is the current war from a friend's alliance.

A T3 alliance matched against a T13 alliance. Prestige based match making overlooked thousands of alliances between them and their opponent in order to find an opponent in the same prestige range.

Quite ridiculous if you ask me...

That is honestly unbelievable...
  • Barca3bar3Barca3bar3 Posts: 25
    I can’t wait for MCOC AW logic to apply to other sports. It’s completely unfair that a 7th grade rec league basketball team can’t win the NBA Championship. I mean, they went undefeated and their wins against other 7th grade rec league teams are just as impressive and prestigious as an NBA team. Let’s see an NBA team go undefeated!

Who cares if they never have to actually face an NBA team. Their performances against teams of their own level is clearly superior and they deserve the highest possible rewards.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    After doing the right thing for 1 war, in some cases 2 wars they just went and changed it back to 100% prestige based. Cause I don’t see anymore low prestige alliances complaining they got paired with a high prestige alliance with the same war rating
This discussion has been closed.