**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why only money paying players have access to all the stuffs?

There is no way to earn doubloons for F2P players. Aren't we part of this game team? Aren't we supposed to enjoy at least half the stuff of paying players? Answer me Kabam...
There must be some way to earn them for free.. like in any quest or something....

Comments

• Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    There could be some units offer.. like for 100 units 15k dubloons or less or whatever.... but atleast there must be some
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    R_jay0027 said:

I want to thank the players that pay so I can choose not to. It is a game. In the grand scheme it means absolutely nothing. Play it and enjoy it at the level in which you choose to invest.

On behalf of taters, enzo, usafa, and myself, you are welcome!
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    There should be some spenders-friendly events so they can keep the wheels turning. I wish free to play players had access maybe like %10 of the store.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

R_jay0027 said:

I want to thank the players that pay so I can choose not to. It is a game. In the grand scheme it means absolutely nothing. Play it and enjoy it at the level in which you choose to invest.

Myself and the rest of the horrendously irresponsible people with poor judgement take umbrage in being left out of this.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Nothing in life is free. Everything we want costs money.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

R_jay0027 said:

Myself and the rest of the horrendously irresponsible people with poor judgement take umbrage in being left out of this.
    And every single paying player who is not a member of 4loki lol.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    What else are they supposed to pay with?
    Sticks and rocks?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

R_jay0027 said:

yikes! my apologies!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Aren't we supposed to enjoy at least half the stuff of paying players?

People who talk about MCOC having "paywalls" have literally no idea what they are talking about, and have never seen a paywall before in their life
    Here’s a paywall for you, the abyss
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Give it a few days, lots of players have now bought a lot of units and there might not be an immediate place to spend them for those who have done everything so expect an offer or 2 for units to come along (don't expect anything for 100 units tho, maybe add a 0 and change the 1 to a 3)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Focus on what you’ve got instead of looking for what you don’t have especially if you decided not to spend.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Let me help explain this. Kabam is a company. This company has employees that the pay in order make and develop new aspects, champions, and content. In order to pay these said employees, pay rent, and keep the lights on, they need to raise X amounts of capital (money).

Now, while they appreciate F2P players, they cannot make every offer have a F2P alternative. Otherwise, most people would choose the free route and Kabam couldn’t raise enough money to keep the game you love going. There are times Kabam offer unit deals that F2P and players who pay can get. That is usually the 4th of July Deals.

However, you shouldn’t expect every offer to be available with a F2P alternative.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    The people who do spend are the ones keeping the game afloat. I may not be a spender but I am generous to those who spend as if they werent spending kabam wouldn't get revenue from this game and we wouldn't have this clown fiesta.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

DNA3000 said:

Aren't we supposed to enjoy at least half the stuff of paying players?

People who talk about MCOC having "paywalls" have literally no idea what they are talking about, and have never seen a paywall before in their life
    Here’s a paywall for you, the abyss
    Units, revives, potions, and champions can all be acquired f2p. Try again
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

There is no way to earn doubloons for F2P players. Aren't we part of this game team? Aren't we supposed to enjoy at least half the stuff of paying players? Answer me Kabam...
    There must be some way to earn them for free.. like in any quest or something....

Kabam has bills to pay.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Lol wth are you that Kabam has to answer to?

Big mouth ftp that is the worst combination in this world. Unfortunately we have too many here.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    15k seems pretty good. But in case you have noticed this entire game is specifically targeted towards paying players . If you want something free try Pokémon Go. It’s better for you anyway :)
  • El_CapoEl_Capo Posts: 59
    Building a game isnt free it needs money. So by spending on the game you're supporting the game and its costs