**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss Prep. Need Tips ( Gonna Use a Weirdish team)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
So i did Lol First time completion , Act 6 first time completion . Explored Variant 3 and 4 and completed 1 and 2 . Now im deciding to Abyss.

Unduped = #
Sig 1-50 = *
Sig 51-100 = **
Sig 101-150 = ***
Sig 151-200 = ****

My 5*'s R5 :
Void **
Killmonger **
Omega Red **
Rocket Raccoon ****
Captain Marvel Movie *
SpiderMan Stark Enhanced *
Blade #

My 6*'s R2
Winter Soldier #
Aegon #

Current 6*'s - Aegon , Winter Soldier , MorningStar, Iron Fist , Annhilus , Storm , Gambit , King Groot , Black Panther Civil War , Mordo
5* Rank 4's I can take up - Surfer , Ghulk , x23 , GR , Proxima , xbones , Drax , Mordo (sig 180)

Now I was wondering Which Do I use? I was thinking since Aegon aint Dupe ATM I was gonna try Abyss for Awakening Gem to Dupe Him. So He Is not In my team i thought off.

I could Use Team A :
1 Void
2 Killmonger
3 Winter Soldier
4 Captain Marvel Movie
5 SpiderMan Stark Enhanced

Or Team B :
1 Captain Marvel Movie
2 Mordo or Morningstar ( For CMM on Abyss)
3 Killmonger
4 Winter Soldier
5 SpiderMan Stark Enhanched

Or Team C :
1 SpiderMan Stark Enhanced
2 Omega Red
3 Morning Star
4 Void
5 Rocket Racoon

or Team D which If you don't agree you can help me with please .

How Many Units And Stash Do you think i should go into? im already on about 3000 units worth of units and gonna farm some Rol a few day's Before i go into abyss.

Thank You For Reading And Hope You Reply.

Comments

• DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38
    It will cost u a lot of units if u go with this team
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I've never done abyss don't get me wrong but I am pretty sure rocket is not a very good choice for it
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    rocket and sparky are both horrible options. They will both die from block damage
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    I wouldnt touch Abyss with that team. Better to focus on V2 till u get some good options.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I'm planning on doing my Abyss completion run this weekend. If I had your options I wouldn't even consider it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Abyss would be hell with those chanps, you don’t have aegon or any if the best aegon replacements to help you so I’d wait until you dupe the aegon or get a she hulk or something
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    explore variants before going in start with easier content this will give you a boost within rank ups and awakening materiels to build your team

for your teams you should be specefic on who you are bringing for who and why
    most of the characters you mentionned above are derrated for the content unless Sparks and Void and even booth of them are 2nd choice speaking of void for sparks he's great but still you need to be crazy skilled with him even tough you'll end up using loads

for the 3k units since you mentionned that i see you have no idea where you are going in speaking of which try searching in reddit and in the forums for posts about Abyss completion with and Without the 4 Horseman you should expect between 4k and 5k units based on your skill with a 5/65 200* Aegon maybe more

for sparks i recommend not doing at all if u are pretty confident and skilled enough you should expect 6k units or more to be safe

the collecteur fight alone is 20 to 25 revives worth not sepaking of cap marvel
    also you have no great nellifier for the content no symb no doom

i'm not trying to discourage you can you do it with any champ ?!yes
    the answer is with how much

probably variants 100% wont give you headache like The Abyss i khnow there is items everyone want in there but those are there for you to take soon or later

Anyways just search for posts about Abyss completion Atempt read them so you khnow where you re going
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    As someone who’s done it, you are making a mistake. Wait until you have a duped high sig Aegon. Without him it’s a bad idea. He does 85% of the fights on his own. You’re gonna need 15k units with that team
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    I’m a pretty good player. I had the horsemen and quake all 5/65. Still cost me about 4,500 units. It’s really hard and the fights are really long. Be patient and do it when you have the right champions.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I agree with the others...that roster isn't well suited for an Abyss run. You will spend a lot of units. I'd highly recommend completing other content first with the goal of building a roster around tackling Abyss. These champs are where your rank up materials and sig stones should go.

If you do plan on taking on Abyss, be sure to plan out your paths in advance. Make a list of which enemies are going to be on the path you're on and make sure you have an adequate counter for that champ. I currently see holes in all 3 of your proposed teams for the "easy path". Also, each of the fights leading up to the Collector isn't terrible if you know what you're doing, but the Collector himself is a PAIN.

The #1 best counter to the Collector is Aegon. It's not even close. A distant 2nd is probably Corvus. Without these champs, you will many thousands of units on just completing the easy path. However, with the proper roster and adequate grinding, you can reasonably finish each path with a few hundred units per path.

The abyss isn't going anywhere. You'll regret it if you rush it.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't even think about abyss until you explore LOL and explore all the variants and more of act 6. They have much better rewards, require less specific roster counters and are honestly more fun to do. Abyss requires very specific champions that frankly you don't have at the moment and attempting it right now will cost you a massive amount of units that just isn't worth the rewards. Exploring act 6 or variants 1 and 2 will be more cost-effective and have a better unit to reward ratio and will help expand your roster to the point where abyss will be more feasible to complete.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    Most content in this game can be completed with pure skill. Sadly, abyss is not one of them
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    ege999men said:

Most content in this game can be completed with pure skill. Sadly, abyss is not one of them

Unless you're Metal Sonic Dude but even he still had Human Torch.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

rocket and sparky are both horrible options. They will both die from block damage

Eh, maybe on the boss. Abyss doesn't hit very hard
    they do in their second phasr once the skrimish charge are depleted they gain 100% attack so that's 9k not the regular 4k
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    At this point, you may as well slap any old team together and just buy hundreds of thousands of units. 😂