**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Punisher

@Kabam Miike why are we just now seeing 5* Punishers pulls after the maintenance last night? We have seen now legitimate 5* Punisher pulls before last night's maintenance, and now I've seen 2 different pulls. Can you explain what you guys fixed during the maintenance?

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Agreed OP.

I've opened almost 1 million worth of crystals for a total of 600 units....
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    #bcrefund
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You can't call out mod's to a thead.
    Also I believe it was their mistake and that something needs to happen to those who spent on these crystals
  • What do you mean you can't call out mods? I was trying to tag mike so this doesn't get overlooked.
    Might as well comment to EVERY thread then ex
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    What do you mean you can't call out mods? I was trying to tag mike so this doesn't get overlooked.

Exactly. You can't tag Mod's.
    He did tho
  • @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike why does this post keep sliding down in the forum and I see the "5* Crossbones" post keeps bouncing back to the top with every new comment? Also please respond to my original 2 posts in this thread. Thanks! :)
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Lol seems like Kabam finally added him to the crystals.
  • sha2356__ wrote: »
    So. We gonna get an admission that you guys messed up, we won't be mad, just want some dang honesty
    I want them to admit it because they should. But then I think we can still be mad and want some kind of compensation. If I knew 5* Punisher pulls were bugged then I would have saved my BC until they fixed the issue. They just silently fixed the issue last night during maintenance.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I like how this thread doesn't bump when you comment so it can be nicely buried
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I don't believe a 5* punisher was available before. They silently put him in with the update last night I bet. Without saying a word
  • Husky54 wrote: »
    I'm also trying to figure out why this thread isn't bumping to the front page of the General forum after new comments are made.

Yeah it's a little suspicious that it's not.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Husky54 wrote: »
    I'm also trying to figure out why this thread isn't bumping to the front page of the General forum after new comments are made.

Yeah it's a little suspicious that it's not.

It's on the second page of threads, but not bumping.

Can we get some answers here, Mods?
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    edited September 2017
    Hey All,

We're having the team look into this. We'll let you know if there's any information to share.

Thanks for the reply Miike. Please let us know.

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Yes thank you. Would appreciate an answer back. Although, didn't you claim 50-70 were pulled, but no one I know and I know a lot of people pulled him.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    There was simply no chance to et one before the maintenance last night. That's such ****.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Yeah I opened 70 crystals or more and 55 were on the day of its release. Not cool how a lot of us should've had one.
This discussion has been closed.