**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Saint_007 said:

Honestly these rewards are outdated now...at our level what is the use of 5* awakening gem..have 4-5 in inventory....we need a t5 class fragements or more of 6* shards now.
    6* AG will b wonderful

Also, a 6* ag is extremely rare and probably wouldn't be given for a side event
  • Saint_007Saint_007 Posts: 26

Saint_007 said:

Honestly these rewards are outdated now...at our level what is the use of 5* awakening gem..have 4-5 in inventory....we need a t5 class fragements or more of 6* shards now.
    6* AG will b wonderful

Ya but same rewards were there 2 yrs back in rift event... In last 2 years game has changed so dramatically.. So we expect some better rewards..
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    What is this Digital Chronometer ? How to use it in game? @Kabam Miike
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    mani274 said:

What is this Digital Chronometer ? How to use it in game? @Kabam Miike

It is what you use to unlock a rift.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Saint_007 said:

Saint_007 said:

6* AG will b wonderful

Ya but same rewards were there 2 yrs back in rift event... In last 2 years game has changed so dramatically.. So we expect some better rewards..
    The rewards are much better than what they were 2 years ago. The rewards have improved. Sure, they could be better, but something like a 6* AG shouldn't and won't be a monthly side event reward.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I just want to post and say that this sounds like a really cool and creative quest, Kabam. I know it's basically just rifts, but I like the idea of having targets that don't just say "Defeat Drax today". I'm hoping at least a few of the targets are sort of a challenge to figure out, since we can always just ask the community if we get stuck but it could be fun to try and figure it out on our own. Also fun to require 2*s since I haven't used them in years and now I have a reason to crack dozens of lesser solo crystals for the sig stones.
  • theboss42theboss42 Posts: 64
    I bought dead pool it was not worth it
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Tier 4 isn't open to me as I am almost Uncollected. This motivates me to become Uncollected sooner than later.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    So we can only get 258 intel a day?
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    hawk34 said:

Quick question, I'm currently 2 quests away from Uncollected. Can I save up all the intel I get to, say the end of the month where I become uncollected and then buy T4 detectors and chronometers? Or am I going to be stuck with t3 throughout the quest because I started it being under UC.

I'm pretty sure you can save up the Intel.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So when will we be getting the thread announcing the next event quest?
    Don't know if it was forgotten or anything, but should had been posted by now
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I don't think @Buttehrs and @UmbertoDelRio are looking at the bigger picture. Do the players who sold their 1* Champions deserve to be screwed over? Absolutely, no arguments there.

But the newer players these days are progressing so quickly, that they're running out of the bracket in which they can get 1* Champions very fast. I'm just gonna show what I mean.

I started my account in April last year, I remember getting Act 4 completion in the first week and this is my 1* roster.

As you can see, I only have 4 1* Champions, fortunately I did manage to get a 1* Hulk but others might not be so lucky. What I'm saying is, in a way players are getting punished for being too good at the game. It's entirely possible that a player never sold any Champions and still doesn't have a 1* Hulk.

Players looking up guides and rushing through content is out of kabams control. And I'm simply going to assume that's how you did it to some degree, since the actual average time from starting out to becoming uncollected is longer in my experience. Also looking at the view counts on most mcoc beginner content it also not far fetched that this is essentially the norm nowadays.

You can get free 1* champs until you get uncollected iirc. No one is being punished for being too good, that's just a ridiculous assessment.

Kabam can only control the natural progression in this game, so if anything all the known comtent creators are responsible for putting up variant 4 disclaimers in their videos.
    Seriously? So looking up guides and making quick progress is something that shouldn't be done? I understand that this isn't something that Kabam can directly influence, but there can still be ways in which this 1* drought can be solved. Plus, it took me 3-4 months to get Uncollected and in that time I could only collect 4 1* champions.

What you're suggesting is that players should simply wait around lower levels until they get a 1* Hulk, even if they have Champions who are strong enough to get some progress done. With how easy it is to get 4* Champions these days for beginners, I don't think waiting around should be the ideal strategy for something like this.

Also keep in mind that there are players (including myself) who had no idea that there would be a piece of content released that would specifically require 1* Champions, hence we didn't know that we should've waited to get the desired 1* Champions before moving ahead. For these players there's no way to get Variant 4 exploration done without spending a truckload of revives on that one path in the final chapter, or whale out on that 20% 1* drop rate crystals for that 1* Hulk.

This could be very easily fixed by just adding a 1* Champion crystal in the store or adding a chance to drop 1* champions in the regular quest crystals, the possibilities are endless.
    That's not even what I said. Either read and comprehend my comments properly or stop trying to engage in a conversation.

You claimed players are getting screwed over. By what? By whom? By the game? By kabam? Progressing too fast is neither the games nor kabams fault.

And 3-4 months for becoming uncollected is exactly what I'm talking about. You watched guides, you knew what you were doing. That's nothing kabam can control. I never suggested players should wait, again read and comprehend, I said there's a natural expected progression.
    The progression has been sped up by Kabam and the easier access to higher level champs. Kabam changed the progression rate so that the previous "natural" progression is no longer applicable. But regardless, RNG could prevent someone from getting Hulk regardless of whatever progression time you believe is natural. Requiring 1*s for endgame content that some had no way to get, without making 1*s more available is screwing over some players. I have the Hulk and I did the Variant, but the fact that some players got screwed is pretty clear.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    So do we have to buy the chronometer, or do we get on for free?

So do we have to buy the chronometer, or do we get on for free?

You buy it with intel.
  • Komodo65Komodo65 Posts: 15
    edited April 2020
    The event would be so much better if you could select what you want for half
    It would result in lots of people doing the quests rather than doing them casually cos they will probably think they'll get sig stones
    qartweli said:

let me check the facts:

event starts, we find detroyer, get key, play first red room and get 258 intel max
    next day we get another target and repeat the same
    day 13 we hat enough intel for chronometer and first rift.
    day 14+ we just have 13 tries in rift and 1 possibility to take exactly what we want

how hard are this targets and how should we know who destroyer is for example

Well obviously destroyer is drax... and if your read itit says defeat, in duels, quests and Arena. So you could face a two star so unless you have difficulties with that.. I dont think it's that hard.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Veer4_0 said:

The new monthly event quest is about to start in 2 hrs, but there's no post of details about it from kabam??
    Every month it comes a day before the event is about to go live.
    Unusual. .

I'm pretty sure it's part of this month's theme. Everything is secret. You only know what you need to know
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Veer4_0 said:

The new monthly event quest is about to start in 2 hrs, but there's no post of details about it from kabam??
    Every month it comes a day before the event is about to go live.
    Unusual. .

I'm pretty sure it's part of this month's theme. Everything is secret. You only know what you need to know
    Imagine we get Cavalier difficulty... Probably not as they would definitely announce it
  • GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    edited April 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Jh_Dez said:

Lvernon15 said:

Will the awakening gem be like PST rifts where you see the class rather than it being a crystal? And do you use the chronometer in the rift after seeing this or do you use it before?

Was about to ask this
    Yeah, if you see the class and can choose in the rift wether to use the chronometer it’s be massive, there’s only 1 class I’m interested in and that goes for most, and the chance of not seeing it once in 18 is very slim, hope it works like that
    It will take the equivalent of 6 rifts worth of intel before you can enter with a digital chronometer so in reality you're hoping to see what you want once in the 12 remaining possible attempts. Is that right? So all things being equal, you'd expect to see the single awakening gem you want twice overall.

Lvernon15 said:

Jh_Dez said:

Lvernon15 said:

Will the awakening gem be like PST rifts where you see the class rather than it being a crystal? And do you use the chronometer in the rift after seeing this or do you use it before?

Was about to ask this
    Yeah, if you see the class and can choose in the rift wether to use the chronometer it’s be massive, there’s only 1 class I’m interested in and that goes for most, and the chance of not seeing it once in 18 is very slim, hope it works like that
    It will take the equivalent of 6 rifts worth of intel before you can enter with a digital chronometer so in reality you're hoping to see what you want once in the 12 remaining possible attempts. Is that right? So all things being equal, you'd expect to see the single awakening gem you want twice overall.
    You get a detector with the chronometer so I think it will be 13 possible attempts.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    This is too complex event
    Didn’t got idea exactly what to do

This is too complex event
    Didn’t got idea exactly what to do

You get a target to fight every day. When you beat the target you get access to the red rooms where you will fight with your 2*s. This will give you intel which you will later use to make runs in the rift. If you purchase a chronometer with the intel you can choose the prize you want in one of your rift runs. It'll be pretty simple once you start doing it. The targets are in the special objectives each day.
  • BaluleeBalulee Posts: 23
    Why epic difficulty of red room op rewards me only 250 Intel.. I don't get it...