**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Low tier champs you love to use for most of the content?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Tell me you the champ you love the most to use in MCOC, irrespective of their tier and performance!

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Mephisto is underrated he helped me in getting cav. He's now mostly on defense but i do occasionally use him.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Psylock has some of the best power contol in the game.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I still use Dr. Strange a lot, even throughout Act 6.

The fights were SLOOOOOOOW, but pretty reliable.

They've learned their lessons with newer mystics. Sym Supreme and Sorcerer Supreme both of Passive Blessings. The Master of the Mystic arts needs his blessings changed to passive abilities so he's not an easy target for just about any other mystic champ in the game.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I actually enjoy playing the god-tier champs, so I don't really use lower tier champs that often.
    The only champ I can think of is surfer(some people call him trash), but I believe that he is at least a solid demi-god
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Venom is so epic to play with.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Not really low tier but i love to use my sig200 4/55 x23. She was my first r4 and first sig200 5 star long ago.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    OneMast3r said:

Venom is so epic to play with.

Nah Venom is not low tier
    But my favorite is...
    CYCLOPS
    Mate, I love those beams that come out of his eyes. His damage is uhh decent I guess?
    Havok counter?
    maybe @Kabam Mike was right about cyclops being god tier