**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Crossbones

So yesterday when the new 5 stars were dropped I had been saving my first 5* crystal hoping for crossbones. Lucky me I got him and I just wanted some input on what he is good for and how to use him.

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Nice man! Always good to see people get lucky.

CB is relatively straightforward champ. He is good a dealing a ton of damage. He also reduces the ability accuracy of the enemy based on how many fury stacks he has.

I would also suggest trying him out with a couple crit synergies. He has really low base crit chance so adding a synergy or 2 makes him super good. When he gets 5 or more fury stacks he can deal out damage as good as any champ in the game.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Not recommended for war attack though, use him for AQ. He's also great for RTTL
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★

He won't be as bad now that you can see all the classes. Just avoid using him against Mystics.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Raganator wrote: »

He won't be as bad now that you can see all the classes. Just avoid using him against Mystics.

I must have missed that, we'll be able to see classes in AW now? In all tiers?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Excellent for questing when you need ability accuracy reduction and power but is awesome in AW at higher tiers because he will get wrecked by any mystic with MD. Great prestige as well.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

Yep
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★

Yup. All tiers.

And OP, CB is a real solid champ. 4-5 furies and he's like the old BW sig 99. No evades, no regen (IM/SIM/Ultron etc )
    With a few fury stacks, his L2 can be devastating. Good for boss kills too esp rhino in AQ. (except mystics in AW with MD)
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I got an original 5* bones from his feature and have used him in AW attack since then. He's R4 and destroys any electros or evaders in my path. And I did employ mystic detect as he's obviously not great vs them. Try to parry at the very beginning of the fight, if you have the stun duration masteries then you can go into overload right away. Congrats :)
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Can a r4 CB do the initial lol run (easy path)?
  • greeley770greeley770 Posts: 18
    Thanks everyone love this games community