**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage [April 29]

Comments

• luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    i think i lost my keycard cause i had already entered the room lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Atleast it was u for a bit unlike April
  • Knoxxville81Knoxxville81 Posts: 9
    Are we surprised? Should we be surprised... No
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I was fighting Taskmaster when it happened
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Okay, it's back up. For now lmaoo
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    On my 3rd LOL path... Yay. Yep.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It's back up
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    From here on out we hold a monthly drinking game bc each new quest will be down within minutes of release lol
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Who’s ready for their daily dose of maintenance
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Kabam: We need new ones hurry!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    do we get compensation for lost keycards?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    y’all are so lucky
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Game is back up and I didn’t lose my keycard. Got to go back into the quest just fine. I just got the resume fight option
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yeah I’m still down
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Am I cursed that my game is still working even though the game was shut down?

once you leave the game and try to reenter then the game will be at the emergency maintenance screen haha.
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Is the new content tested before they release it? Obviously not. Compensation used to be given for things like this when the game first came out. Now it’s just meaningless words
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Typical trash comments about it, yes its new content day. Yes, demand will spike.

If you had a family of 4, bought a table with 6 chairs its fine if kids bring a friend etc. Except for one day a year where the are 3 guests. Do you buy a bigger table and a 7th or 8th chair? No! Someone is sitting on the floor!
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Chrisco66 said:

Is the new content tested before they release it? Obviously not. Compensation used to be given for things like this when the game first came out. Now it’s just meaningless words

Ugh. Everyone needs to stop begging for compensation for every single problem.
    This has only been out for like 15 minutes and there's no AQ or AW going on. Chill out.
    If it starts going out towards around 1-2 hours, then a teeny bit of compensation is probably due.
    Last time maintenance was only out for like 30 minutes
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

Typical trash comments about it, yes its new content day. Yes, demand will spike.

If you had a family of 4, bought a table with 6 chairs its fine if kids bring a friend etc. Except for one day a year where the are 3 guests. Do you buy a bigger table and a 7th or 8th chair? No! Someone is sitting on the floor!

I would buy a bigger table and more chairs, or a smaller table and chairs for the kids. If I knew it was happening, which Kabam should know because it has happened again.

• Ganesh10aGanesh10a Posts: 17
    edited April 2020
    Odachi said:

How about scaling your server for couple of days if you know prior there is gonna be a spike in traffic ? It's something happens frequently whenever new content drops. You don't want your users to get frustrated.

I don't defend the trash comments at all. But they should do something about it rather than letting their server crash every month.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Side note, don't forget to clear away the previous event's special objectives, I don't want it stuck on my screen forever 😂
  • Aaaaand we're back! I'm sorry for the short interruption here. I know that you're all excited to get into the new content, and the last thing any of us wanted was an outage to get in your way.
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Just seems like it happens every month when new content arrives.