**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I lost my keycard lol

2»

Comments

• UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    It’s month long event, to be precise 35 days , 258 intel/day x 35= 9030 intel in total, that’s what they stated before event, to me all is clear, also nobody said that we’ll be able to acces epic rift from day 1as entry costs 500.. simple math here, not a rocket science, isn’t it?
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Same thing happened to me . As soon as I beat taskmaster in epic the server crashed. Later I noticed 250 something rift shard, but no card at store or rerun option .Is it normal?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Same thing happened to me . As soon as I beat taskmaster in epic the server crashed. Later I noticed 250 something rift shard, but no card at store or rerun option .Is it normal?

Yup
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★

It’s month long event, to be precise 35 days , 258 intel/day x 35= 9030 intel in total, that’s what they stated before event, to me all is clear, also nobody said that we’ll be able to acces epic rift from day 1as entry costs 500.. simple math here, not a rocket science, isn’t it?

Yeah....that’s the best part, by design we get to wait to play new content.....
    I get how it works but seems pretty lame compared to a couple months of really cool side quests.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Yeah....that’s the best part, by design we get to wait to play new content.....
    I get how it works but seems pretty lame compared to a couple months of really cool side quests.
    i agree on paper this event seemed good, but you dont even get to grind the lower tiers plus everything is chance based and if you want a guaranteed awakening you can open only 13 rifts instead of 18, what we meant to do for the rest of the month, for someone who has all beyond god tier champs awakened naturally their is literally nothing here i realy want guaranteed, iso and rank ups gonna be slow this month
    Yeah that's the problem with rifts. Good rewards but it's completely random if you'll even get them
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Why is this event so confusing to people??

I find it pretty straight forward. Yet to be seen as it's only day one but I think it's a good setup.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Some of us GET the math but really blows that you can’t even access on day one and it doesn’t take a real understanding that this event will be pretty lame with 18 chances over 5 weeks? It’s not that it’s confusing...it that I feel this event is not well put together
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/W72fjQYCs9Q

I think he does a good job explaining the rifts for people that aren't understanding how it works.
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    The thing I don't understand if the target comes out at 12:00 pm Central, I would only get 17 done. Seeing as the event ends at 12:00
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    I tried to do master but had only levelled 3 2 stars so I failed. I went out to upgrade two more and have another go, and now I can't get in. I personally think this is a little unfair, to only have one shot, for us free to play players. Sure, you don't need to be able to explore it, but surely if you fail you should be allowed a second try.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    JABBA_2 said:

I tried to do master but had only levelled 3 2 stars so I failed. I went out to upgrade two more and have another go, and now I can't get in. I personally think this is a little unfair, to only have one shot, for us free to play players. Sure, you don't need to be able to explore it, but surely if you fail you should be allowed a second try.

It doesn't work like that. Why didn't you just revive your champs? The quest is very easy.