Options

Synergy bug in LOL after 14.1 update [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Dob1616 wrote: »
    Am I the only one not fixed? Still can barely break 150 hits b4 the 2nd enrage timer ends

it's fixed for me, what's your SL attack number
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    My SL is 5*, r4, sig 104 with 3 attack synergies added with the team I'm using and the timer is still acting like I'm using a 4*.
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Ok I just checked again right now and everything seems to be working fine now. Thx
  • Options
    IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
    That's great news. That takes care of the guys who stayed put. Now we just need a remedy for those who quit out or powered through...

@Kabam Wolf any news?
  • Options
    DaveengDaveeng Posts: 5
    Yes please
  • Options
    KojegKojeg Posts: 11
    @Kabam Wolf any update m8
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    edited August 2017
    I wonder too, my ticket regarding this issue has been unanswered for 3 days now....
  • Options
    4 days now.
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    Changing that now would create an incredibly unfair gulf between those who have 100% lol and everyone else. That would not be acceptable.

i completely agree with this sentiment, but not sure how this is relevant. what about folks that completed content with perfect block teams? or with BW pre 12.0?

I say this, not to disagree with you, but to express the same frustration. I started playing long before 12.0, but had NONE of the god tier champs until after 12.0

Literally got DS one week before 12.0 and duped him 1 week after.

Not sure how to make that part of the game fair.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_ its one week now..can we get atleast some response here please..
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    RIP those of you expecting a fast response
  • Options
    RIP those of you expecting a fast response

fwiw after a week i think we can replace "fast response" with "any response at all"
  • Options
    "Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within one business day."
    Your work hours must suck, apparently your one business day is over 5 days long.
  • Options
    Screw being patient, that only gets me a week of no support ticket reply, guess Kabam just wants us to bombard them repeatedly with tickets as that has better chances to get an answer.
  • Options
    Just got a cheerful note from support to let me know the issue is resolved. It's been 9 days. No mention of what can be done for players who pushed through or quit out to unlock teams.

@Kabam Wolf please update us on appropriate redress for impacted players.
  • Options
    The reply couldn't be any more generic, they didn't even bother to insert a name...
    lpswhr6w8506.jpg
  • Options
    Also both of my tickets regarding different topics got the exact same reply with the exact same wording and the same lack of name at the bottom. So much for a caring support.
  • Options
    12 days and counting...
  • Options
    At least someone is looking into this thread from time to time since my last post got deleted without notice.
  • Options
    ArknightArknight Posts: 16
    Same issue Happened to me but I completed it using extra units because kabam wasn't replying. Now when I sent ticket they closed it with the same message. When I sent another to ask for compensation they said we can't do that. They can introduce bugs but can't compensate if anyone suffered from it. It took me months to save those units. Kabam doesn't care because I didn't pay for it. If I had bought these from store they would be all around me. It's stupid how they work. We should create another post and ask for compensation.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Wolf

after the 12.0 debacle i recall a heartfelt post along the lines of "we do care about our players and we're going to do better at showing it."

it's been two weeks, and the players who were impacted by this glitch have been ignored, abandoned, and left to suffer the real and severe consequences of an acknowledged kabam issue with no guidance and no reasonable accommodation.

please help us connect the dots between those words and these actions
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    As someone who recently did a path of LOL...people who were affected by this should be compensated in some form or another.

It was bad enough doing it with all the bugs from 14.1, I cant imagine doing it with broken synergies too

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice @Kabam Iko @Kabam Valkyrie @Ad0ra_
    Anyone to respond to this..whats so hard to just tell the progress.smh...its ridiculous on how you're treating your customers here... i've already rerun LOL complete mine two days ago...still you guys taking all the sweet time to reply to this...are you guys will only reply if there is any boycott going on... we have adrresed our issue in this appropriate channel but ignored..what do you suggest we do next..
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    So when players get an advantage out of your mistakes, they get banned and you comb through every nook and cranny to rectify things, but Kabam can exploit bugs draining the pocket of their customers all they want and don't rectify anything and can't be bothered to post a word.
    Yeah I see how you care...
  • Options
    Looks like you have to send copy paste tickets regarding this issue to support until they stop replying with copy paste templates.
  • Options
    sure is quiet in here
  • Options
    Kabam better make sure it doesn't happen again with the upcoming update...
  • Options
    over a month with no update

@Kabam Wolf when can we expect to hear something?
  • Options
    6 weeks... Keep Hope Alive lol
  • Options
    what still under investigation..lol