**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I can't enter red rooms ops

I did the quest and got the key by fighting drax but i can't enter the red rooms ops what could be the reason?

Comments

• deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    edited April 2020

Did you claim the keycard from the objective?

Remember you need to do the thing to get the thing to do the thing to get the things to buy the things to do the thing.

Yeah i got the keycard from the objective. But still can't enter :/
  • When you say "Can't Enter", what screen are you stuck on?
  • accelerator_181accelerator_181 Posts: 14

this is the screen. My key is gone. I just went in and went back to upgrade some champs and could not go back in..... Do we get compensation for this pls.

• This is not a bug. You can't leave the quest once you have started it. You use the key upon entering the Quest.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Also, you don't go back to 100%. One pass is sufficient.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'm curious: so you thought you had to explore the quest so you left it?
    yes because i thought i should not touch it before seing proper gameplay of others doing this

• deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    The problem is fixed for some reason i don't even know what fixed it but after couple of restarts it was fixed.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

yes because i thought i should not touch it before seing proper gameplay of others doing this

Why do you need to see gameplay to do something?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It warns you when you enter that you can't leave...
  • KneejonesKneejones Posts: 7

So I got the key card but it won't let me do the red room ops
  • KneejonesKneejones Posts: 7
    Red room not letting me in
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kneejones said:

You can only use two star champions
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

You're using 2* champs to fight 3* champs (in epic - I assume the others are even easier?). I don't think you'll need a walkthrough. Just bring your favorite set of maxed out 2*s tomorrow and hit it. It's only four fights.

• Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Kneejones said:

/Facepalm
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    Do the rewards reset every day or do the rewards continue all the way through the end of the event as in a limited amount of Intel even if you do beginner normal heroic an epic difficulties???
    That's all I'm asking do they reset or not???🤨🤨🤨
    @Kabam Miike
  • For others where BEGIN QUEST is grayed out, that's why you see the Red Triangle Warnng symbol at the top (Requrements Not Met).
    Personally, I think if you move to a quest where some leftover champs of the wrong qualification would have been initially shown in Team List, KABAM SHOULD REMOVE THEM from the initial loading of your Team List. Then people would obviously see that they need to select a different team,

Also...

Do the rewards reset every day or do the rewards continue all the way through the end of the event as in a limited amount of Intel even if you do beginner normal heroic an epic difficulties???
    That's all I'm asking do they reset or not???🤨🤨🤨
    @Kabam Miike

I don’t think there actually is the normal type of COMPLETION/EXPLORE Rewards for RED OPS. Yes, you can see in advance a Completion reward box ahead of time. But I don’t think it ever will get “checked off”.

Quest shows full 34 days left, I’m gonna assume you can skip a day and run multiple times another day, and that the 3 paths inside may all end up being marked as not-dashed after 3 different runs, but that is not gonna matter for anything.
  • Thor2121Thor2121 Posts: 16
    Did you check the Requirements? I literally just realized Two Star Camps are needed.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Kneejones said:

It’s a quest that requires 2*s.
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    I love how people are unable to read or follow instructions. How do they manage their life :D ?