**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Event Quest - Side Quest

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Im for one not happy with the layout of this side quest. A few reasons why.

Basically we got to Participate every single day to get all the rewards from the side quest.

We can only Run 18 Rifts and it looks like from day 1 only getting 250ish intel is barely enough for us to enter master let alone Epic difficulty.

I have a schedule so i may not be able to play for a couple of days which just throws the side quest out of the equation (miss some rewards) and when i do participate i may not get the rewards i want as the portal decides unless you have some sort of Coronameter or whatever that is and whenever that decides to show up.

I do understand Kabam trying to make content so players can do it everyday. But what we didn't want was 4 fights in epic using 2*s for intel.

It's like we have to log in everyday and complete so we can get all/most of the rewards on offer?.

What do you all think about it rite know?

Regards,
Luciano

Event Quest - Side Quest 29 votes

Im loving it
62%
LeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisPsychoakumaTwmRSceptilemaniacTaZ_4178MysterioOpandemonioBowTieJohnQuattrucciDoubleDeltaYcatsThicco_ModeYa_Boi_28Bawa69SpideyFunkoXguard77Mayis 18 votes
I would of rather preferred to get the event quest done ASAP
17%
DrDeadpoolTChalllablack_kill288lowlevelplayerSparx265 5 votes
I may miss out on some rewards due to personal life
6%
TheDuke899DarkEternity 2 votes
Kabam Efd up
13%
ThebgjBrokenLucianoDelHoyaGrooteus_Maximus 4 votes

Comments

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Im loving it
    Getting a huge load of basically free rewards sounds like a great event to me.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I would like to finish stuff quicker because I'm wildly impatient
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Im loving it
    Although you so have to log in everyday, it's like 10 minutes, so I'm not complaining
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Im loving it
    Have you done the side quest? “Epic” is three 750 pi adaptoid fights, then a 2500 pi Taskmaster. It’s easy.
  • I didn't find this in the poll but I chose that option that it doesn't bother me
  • Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105
    Kabam Efd up
    Not a fan of get something to do something so you can get something to do something.

It's superfluous.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I do like the way that they did some of the quests, but I just hate how timegated everything has been in the past few months, I would rather work harder at my own pace then just wait for some super easy quest every single day.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Im loving it
    Sparx265 said:

I do like the way that they did some of the quests, but I just hate how timegated everything has been in the past few months, I would rather work harder at my own pace then just wait for some super easy quest every single day.

You don't have to do it daily
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Im loving it
    The 2* quest is very short. If you are too busy for a few minutes a day, you are going to have to pass on a lot of things in this game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Im loving it

Not a fan of get something to do something so you can get something to do something.

It's superfluous.

I see your point, but I'd much rather have this than some of the grindy side quests where you have to spend a lot of time.