**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IF Kabam made a new playable version of Thanos which would you rahter want?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

IF Kabam made a new playable version of Thanos which would you rahter want? 105 votes

Thanos (Infinity War)
44%
MegaSkater67TheVyrusNatural_Born_NinjaMqc19ThatGuyYouSaw235nickkala_648kalandaESFTaZ_4178Blubfish_66610or_Strongcx23433MysterioGrootman1294LordRaymond3WRIRKDSuperFlash10BowTieJohnheartbreakid_22ScarRealmLordNeo 47 votes
Thanos (Endgame)
55%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantPrimmer79AjisdopeSiddhantKwatraNojokejaymHzoriJohnLocke117Barath121Albi⁴7²00⁴LmaoMrmarvel123Daphboyshadow_lurker22OpandemonioThehereticVoltolosMad_Titan72Denzel116Justcause102 58 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Thanos (Infinity War)
    he has the gauntlet and is also just cooler IMO.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Thanos (Endgame)
    He was a bit more cooler and seemed more tough than infinity war thanos
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Thanos (Infinity War)

This @UmbertoDelRio?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Thanos (Infinity War)
    I just want a Thanos that doesn’t suck and is actually accessible to the player base. He’s my favorite marvel character, so it’s kind of a bummer I’ll never get him. But IW Thanos is my favorite movie version
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Thanos (Endgame)
    Endgame Thanos dished beatdowns.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Thanos (Endgame)
    Endgame thanos had an attitude, a helicopter blade sword, and swag.

Infinity War thanos was cool too, but he was dropping too many monologues and soliloquies
  • StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 32
    Thanos (Infinity War)
    Wife Beater Thanos
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Thanos (Endgame)

Easy choice.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Thanos (Endgame)
    I want the guy dressed like a gold plated space marine with a sword the size of Hagrid.

Swinging a dirty great sword at someone looks far more satisfying than lazily snapping your fingers and then having to put a new cast on at the end of each SP3
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Thanos (Infinity War)
    I think that Infinity War Thanos is more iconic because he is more relatable and has the Infinity Guantlet. Thanos IW was the more successful villian. He did what he had to get the job done and fufilled his destiny to wipe out half the universe. He caused Endgame to happen.

His design just fits his character as he doesn't need armor to fight the Avengers. Endgame Thanos would just be another cosmic with a sword. Plus we already have an armored Thanos in the game so I think it'd be a nice addition that would make him a separate MCU entity.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    The one who gets beaten up by Squirrel Girl.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Farmer thanos
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Thanos (Infinity War)
    Farmer Thanos
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Neither. Stupid movie Thanos is killing to try and save the rest of the universe and make life better and more comfortable for those that remain.

Real Thanos kills because he loves death. Just that simple. That’s the Thanos I want.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Thanos (Endgame)
    I really want the nedgame thanos because infinity war thanos would be too powerful imo. he wouldn't live up to our expectations with a gauntlet
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Thanos (Endgame)
    Bigdogbob said:

Neither. Stupid movie Thanos is killing to try and save the rest of the universe and make life better and more comfortable for those that remain.

Real Thanos kills because he loves death. Just that simple. That’s the Thanos I want.

He's more complex than that, which makes him more interesting. His true motive is his love for death, but he hides it and rationalizes it by convincing himself and others that he's doing the universe a favour. For me, that's more interesting to reflect on. Evil without background, story, complexity or explanation is just pointless.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Thanos (Endgame)
    AouxWoux said:

Farmer thanos

Signature ability: Harvest Day: After each special attack, Thanos makes a pot of freshly brewed stew, eating it then slowly regenerating X% health over X seconds
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Thanos (Infinity War)
    Infinity war thanos was a better character. He learned loss and didn't just punch his way through problems, he advanced in his quest like we advance through the story. If Thanos from the MCU is a champion, it should be him.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Thanos (Endgame)
    Thanos with thanoscopter blades >>>>> with gauntlet
    Change my mind