**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ to awaken?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Casual player but looking to obtain an awakening gem through chronometer for one of these champs.

My top champs are
a/ Vision (OG) (R4) 😁
b/ Iceman (R4)
and nothing else except the other 2 R4 in poll below.

What do you recommend?
Many thanks.

Which champ to awaken? 21 votes

Medusa (rank 4)
14%
Mrspider568Catapoulpegian_18 3 votes
Star-Lord (rank 2)
0%
Namor (rank 2)
4%
Arham1 1 vote
CAIW (rank 4)
80%
Monto_Carlos28shadow_lurker22KDSuperFlash10MoudouMeebletonEtjamaFrΓΈsty28EdyBrokGOTGFlashSpidey4dlailuanamenderXguard77Agent_X_zzzLil_LasagnaNoGutsNoGlory39Rice26 17 votes

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CAIW (rank 4)
    CAIW and Medusa are your 2 main choices imo. Namor is a close 3rd. Star-Lord only if you have to clear very specific content, he's not too useful for shorter quests like event quests.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CAIW (rank 4)
    CapIW and dump as many stones as possible
  • NoGutsNoGlory39NoGutsNoGlory39 Posts: 8 β˜…
    CAIW (rank 4)
    CapIW but only if you have the sig stones for it. Otherwise medusa or namor are also good choices
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250 β˜…
    CAIW (rank 4)
    Cap and namor need sig stones but i would still go cap
  • EdyBrokEdyBrok Posts: 38 β˜…
    CAIW (rank 4)
    Awakening Cap IW will make him an all-rounder champ besides his offensive capability
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Medusa (rank 4)
    Might save you from getting clipped but it is your choice if you want to awaken medusa
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    First rift run was showing Tech gem and I was considering taking it to bring an Γ†gon + StarLord team.
    I did not.

Second run completed the task.
    Managed to put in 19 sig stones too.
    Thanks to all who helped with decision.