**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So about that Uncollected Black Widow

I started off using Venom, and then stuff happened and then I died. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I paid more attention with Omega Red, and then stuff happened and I died. I switched to slow mode and threw Void at her, and this time I played Parry games and let the debuffs build up. I got her below half health and then she got to special 1, which I actually evaded, including that sneaky shock thing, and then something something and I died.

Blade managed to get a lot of bleeds on her and actually got her down to about 5%, and then she did a Tasmanian Devil thing and I think Blade just committed suicide rather than see what was coming out of the smoke cloud. Symbiote Supreme had to finish her off, mostly by killing her before she got any power.

I'd like to say the dev team did a really good job designing Black Widow's animations, but honestly I don't think my brain has registered what they all look like yet. She has a really cool looking SP1, and then if you evade that I think she gets pissed off and uses an SP1.5 which just causes champions to die out of fright.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Rogue oneshot her and I didn’t read your book just wasn’t gonna do that
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    She's not even hard lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Haven't gotten there yet. Doing some Arena. Any Immunity? What about AA?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @DNA3000

That was a very entertaining read 😂. I did that in the dungeons recently. I had no clue what happened or why I died. Even after reading and re reading the node, it still didn’t make sense.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Honestly, no idea. These days I usually do the first run cold, just to see what happens. I have no idea what the new champs animations look like and only a vague idea of what they do. I generally don't read anything unless I fail or someone in my alliance asks me how the fight works. Until then, I try to see if I can learn the fight in the fight.

When Uncollected was very hard for me, I would study the champs and the nodes, because that was the absolute limit of my game. But now that it isn't, it can be fun to get hit in the face and fight something you don't just have worked out tactically and memorized.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    i’d help you if i was able to get through that annoying 19k taskmaster
    DNA3000 said:

Honestly, no idea. These days I usually do the first run cold, just to see what happens. I have no idea what the new champs animations look like and only a vague idea of what they do. I generally don't read anything unless I fail or someone in my alliance asks me how the fight works. Until then, I try to see if I can learn the fight in the fight.

When Uncollected was very hard for me, I would study the champs and the nodes, because that was the absolute limit of my game. But now that it isn't, it can be fun to get hit in the face and fight something you don't just have worked out tactically and memorized.
    Thanks. I'll check back after I run through and share what I found. I like to take my time when EQ drops, so I can conserve Energy.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom no immunities. AA murders her.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lol, this is exactly how I felt fighting her. It's shouldn't even be that hard, but my brain couldn't register any of it.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    AA destroys the black widow, just be wary of the evade chance after the sp1. She might evade the last strike of the heavy. Other than that, rly simple fight with AA
    Awesome sauce. Thanks guys.