**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account Help Pls

Does anyone know how you can find the original player name of your account?

Its been four years since I started playing this game and this is really stupid that its part of verifying ownership of your account.

In that amount of time, I've changed phones multiple times from Android to iOS and back to Droid and maybe a couple of name changes.

So is there like a place where we can see this?

Thanks a bunch for the help

TG

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No clue. Although that is very good to know because I don’t temper my original name.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Ever take any screenshots and back them up to Google Photos or iCloud?
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    i also forgot what my original name when i start this game.. because i change my name couples time.
    really want to know too...
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited April 2020

Its been four years since I started playing this game and this is really stupid that its part of verifying ownership of your account.

In that amount of time, I've changed phones multiple times from Android to iOS and back to Droid and maybe a couple of name changes.

So is there like a place where we can see this?

Thanks a bunch for the help

TG

About That Question ,

I Changed My Email address Just 2 Days Ago because of some personal issue.
    I changed my name like 40+ Times but never forgot my First Game name.

My account age is Nearly 5 years
    And still i can say what was my 1st 4 star ,
    What was my first 5 star ,
    What was my 1st awakening gem that i used on which champions

My theory Is That :
    We Are Human And Human Always Remember First Thing in there life.

That Should be First gf/bf name .
    That should be First pet name
    That Should be first car name
    That Should be First country visit
    That should be first comic name
    That Should be first movie name etc

Kabam Started Game Name Change By Request After 11 April 2017. Before That Kabam Support was Unable to change Any game name.

So i think you played with same name like 2 years and you carried your first name 2 years with your game.

Thanks to @Kabam for tied there Security System.

@TimeGenesis Try to remember first name or call apple or google to know which Game center was connected with your game,Like this At least you get some idea for your game name,

Or

Try to contact with your old Alliance friend,They may help you about that .

Or

Try to Find Any Screenshoot that maybe you saved somewhere in cloud store ?

Or

Try To remember Which was your first alliance and You can try to contact there officers or leader ,
    Because they must take screen shoot like me for care there members with giving some suggestions To improve team work for alliance.
    We officers / Leaders always take screenshoots For Donations too Who made it or not.

Between If You Can not find Your Name Anywhere but you believe you are owner of Your Account 100% Surely.Than I think you cant change your email address but you can carry your account like this.Kabam care there old Players.Only They can Help you about Verify your Ownership.

Maybe This post will Close

But Wish you very good Luck
  • Frøsty28Frøsty28 Posts: 17
    Check your email one of them might have your old name in it when you first started
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

You should consider that the things you'd be asked to verify your account ownership are things only the account creator would know, and someone in possession of the account could not simply look up. Anything you could determine just by logging in and looking around cannot, by definition, prove account ownership. That's why they ask for things like first purchase, which someone who just logs into the account wouldn't be able to discover directly.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

You should consider that the things you'd be asked to verify your account ownership are things only the account creator would know, and someone in possession of the account could not simply look up. Anything you could determine just by logging in and looking around cannot, by definition, prove account ownership. That's why they ask for things like first purchase, which someone who just logs into the account wouldn't be able to discover directly.
    Well Said Bro @DNA3000 ☺️
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    IceSnow said:

About That Question ,

I Changed My Email address Just 2 Days Ago because of some personal issue.
    I changed my name like 40+ Times but never forgot my First Game name.

My account age is Nearly 5 years
    And still i can say what was my 1st 4 star ,
    What was my first 5 star ,
    What was my 1st awakening gem that i used on which champions

My theory Is That :
    We Are Human And Human Always Remember First Thing in there life.

That's good for you buddy. But my memory isnt as good as it used to be. And i do remember most first things in my life but not my in-game name. As a kid I always put silly things what i meant by that is say my current ingame will be

T1m3G3nes1s

Just to get your unique name since ur first preference is taken. There is no in-game history to let ya know when that changed.

In playstation when you change ur in-game name you can see your trophy names with your previous name but not in google play.

I can see all my history
    DNA3000 said:

I can easily give my first purchase no problem. That's easy. Even bank statements I keep because theyre important to me. But in-game name heck no. I play multi games and each one have different game tags

All I wanted to do is reverse an action I've done in-game and I was surprised theyr now asking this. Before it used to be the latest purchase and latest in game name but now its the first.

Hence here i was hoping for an actual way to track a history of it. If your making it part of your validation, then you should be able to easily see it too.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    And for the record, I took a 1yr hiatus from the game too. And when I came back, I was not in any ally and frankly I dont remember if there was any before I left.

I also only recently moved to a hier tier ally (about year or so) where I started taking screenshots of my game / game recording too.

But before then I only used to play with my work colleagues during lunch. Seeing who can pull the more 'known champs' we didnt used to have discord / line for comms.
  • edited April 2020
    Hey TimeGenesis, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to help with any account-specific issues or the account verification process. If you have any questions or concerns about the information needed to verify your ownership of an account, I recommend continuing to work with our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.