**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which skill champion benefits the most from signature stones?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I have gathered a few and I was wondering where to invest them or if I should keep them for later. Is there a skill champion which greatly benefits from a higher sig level ?
I am talking about 4 star champs

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Aegon
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Aegon
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Aegon
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yes I heard about Aegon. Anybody else getting something really useful out of it?
    JessieS said:

Yes I heard about Aegon. Anybody else getting something really useful out of it?

5 star Aegon.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Besides aegon, night thrasher.
  • I know it's really repetitive, but Aegon really is the only skill champ that's worth investing all your sig stones in
    I was quite serious about Aegon. I finished LOL with a 4 star max sig Aegon. Save them for him.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    blade, korg, fury
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Night Thrasher (quite powerful at max sig), Blade and Aegon.
    On the not so god tier, Taskmaster, Korg are what I can think of
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    AEGON
  • edited April 2020
    Hey JessieS, unless you've managed to acquire and Awaken a 4-Star version of every Skill Champion in the game, I recommend providing a list or screenshot of the ones you currently have. This will help to avoid others recommending Champions which you may not have in your roster.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Curveball here, Killmonger gets a nice damage boost with sigs so if you don’t have AEgon he’s a decent option as well. Night Thrasher is another candidate
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Aegon
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Hey JessieS, unless you've managed to acquire and Awaken a 4-Star version of every Skill Champion in the game, I recommend providing a list or screenshot of the ones you currently have. This will help to avoid others recommending Champions which you may not have in your roster.

Thank you for the suggestion. I researched the ones I had l but maybe my research was flawed and I missed something so here it is :)

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I researched the ones I had l but maybe my research was flawed and I missed something so here it is :)

None of those guys but if you feel the need to put them in someone, I'd go Stealth Suit.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

JessieS said:

None of those guys but if you feel the need to put them in someone, I'd go Stealth Suit.
    Stealth Spidey does get a fairly good boost to his Fury at Max Sig, that's who I'd suggest.