**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Captain America Unawakened still good?

I have no idea who to rank up. It is either Cap IW, Aarkus or Electra.( they are all five stars) Could I have your opinions on this. Thank you!

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I have Electra and CAIW. Both are good. Electra is under rated. She has an ok bleed but she is a beast to finish fights. Has 100% crit when enemy is below 25% health.
    Cap is a great counter to unstoppable like juggs. His sp2 at r4 crits for me over 30k dmg. His glancing helps if you get hit often like me.
    I’d give the edge to Cap unless you don’t have a decent skill champ ranked yet.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    CAIW will be the best to rank up. You'll most likely eventually awaken him and the other two are nothing compared to him awakened. He's also a really awesome damage dealer.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Cap IW is the best to rank up but Aarkus is a pretty solid champ too and Elektra is decent.
  • Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51
    BarryJ2 said:

I have no idea who to rank up. It is either Cap IW, Aarkus or Electra.( they are all five stars) Could I have your opinions on this. Thank you!

100% rank up CAIW used him unawaked rank 4 and e carried me through the hardest chapters of act 5. Dont waste your time wit electra shes one of the worst champions in my opinion. I can not voucher for aarkuss as i do not have him.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Capiw is a long term play, id go with him and pray for a dupe or ag this month
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Cap iw, his damage output is still pretty much the same unawakened, just loses a lot of his utility
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    I usedhim a lot unawakened hes still good i would consider it especially since the new event questmight give u a science ag
  • EdyBrokEdyBrok Posts: 38
    edited April 2020
    Aarkus and Cap IW are awesome damage dealers in their own ways; Elektra's not bad but between the three she's out of the picture