**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A request for the community from myself and lots of other players for the month of May.

PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
I am completely fine with people discussing the targets on the forums. However, I believe that the title of the post should not contain the actual target, and also that any discussions involving defeating the target should be marked that way. I hope I am not asking for too much, but I want to solve these for myself while also being able to read other posts.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Just stay off the forum until you find it. Shouldn’t take more than 30 mins
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    So far i have yet to see the title of any post contain the target's identity
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    edited April 2020

So far i have yet to see the title of any post contain the target's identity

I think there was one earlier that was taken down.

Just stay off the forum until you find it. Shouldn’t take more than 30 mins

‘‘Tis just an ask.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Theres a megathread where people can post the targets for others to find if they dont wanna look or search themselves but it doesnt have any actual target names in the title.
    Buttehrs said:

Theres a megathread where people can post the targets for others to find if they dont wanna look or search themselves but it doesnt have any actual target names in the title.

Yeah. I know about that, but Megathreads are completely ignored by some people, or no native speakers might be confused.
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Considering the target, likely wouldn't be able to see the post anyway 😁
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    There is already a thread dedicated for targets. Don't click it if you don't want to know who it is.

Any other thread besides that one will likely just be merged or deleted