**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

May 2020 Legends Run questions

HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
Hey guys, I'm planning on doing my first legends run this month and have a few questions.

1. How much energy on average does it take to explore both Heroic and Master difficulty?

2. What is the predicted cutoff time nowadays? With more and more people having access to rank 3 six star Champions, how much smaller has the window gotten?

3. Is there an in game message that tells you your personal time or do you have to record it yourself?

4. Do you guys have any tips to do well in a legends run?

Comments

• OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I don't think anyone has counted the energy spend yet

I think the faster you do it the better, no cutoff

You do have to count it for yourself, there's no way game would know you're going for the legends

Have a fast device that don't spend too much time on the loading screens, if you don't, I'm sorry.

There plenty of other treads about this topic, if you just search you can find pretty useful information. Good luck
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★

You do have to count it for yourself, there's no way game would know you're going for the legends

Have a fast device that don't spend too much time on the loading screens, if you don't, I'm sorry.

There plenty of other treads about this topic, if you just search you can find pretty useful information. Good luck

Thank you!

• StudentOfGrootStudentOfGroot Posts: 36
    Hzori said:

Thank you!

Don't mind his comment, that was more useless information than useful.

You'll need 40 - 50 Refills to be safe (1200 - 1600 Units, I believe. Buy the Refills as you do a run, don't buy them all at once as you'll waste time going back into the Stash every 10 Refills)

The cutoff is a couple minutes past 3 hours at the latest. Rank 3 Six Stars don't influence this much at all

You'll have to time it yourself.

You want a 5/65 or Rank 2 6* Corvus ideally

Get attack Synergies

Optimise masteries for full attack. (No crit rating if using corvus)

You need a very very fast phone

Check out videos by ContestChampion, Ilacskills and Seatin on doing Legend Runs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Hzori said:

Thank you!

You'll need 40 - 50 Refills to be safe (1200 - 1600 Units, I believe. Buy the Refills as you do a run, don't buy them all at once as you'll waste time going back into the Stash every 10 Refills)

The cutoff is a couple minutes past 3 hours at the latest. Rank 3 Six Stars don't influence this much at all

Get attack Synergies

Seatin’s legend run is a sight to watch. The moment he completes it is the funniest thing.

Hzori said:

Thank you!

Get attack Synergies

Very very insightful thank you for that!
    If you don't mind me asking, what is a recommended synergy team for Corvus?
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    1. It's a bit of a investment... outside the energy costs - if you don't have a fully ranked up 5/6* Corvus / maxed out suicides / champs that give crit. boost synergies (4*'s work here) / and those 30% boosts running the whole time... don't bother and wait until your ready.

2. I'd also suggest going through UC EQ first to get used to the bosses and paths. If you can fly/100% through that with Corvus (i just did it in a short few hours), then your set. Master/Heroic will be easier at least, but you get used to their movements (new champs, new mechanics, different reaches etc.).

Remember no rush with this as you have time to do your run, so plan and practice to get the best time.

Times are around 3 hours - so make sure you have the time to do it in a quiet place with a solid connection and no disruptions.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    How do u post your time

1. It's a bit of a investment... outside the energy costs - if you don't have a fully ranked up 5/6* Corvus / maxed out suicides / champs that give crit. boost synergies (4*'s work here) / and those 30% boosts running the whole time... don't bother and wait until your ready.

2. I'd also suggest going through UC EQ first to get used to the bosses and paths. If you can fly/100% through that with Corvus (i just did it in a short few hours), then your set. Master/Heroic will be easier at least, but you get used to their movements (new champs, new mechanics, different reaches etc.).

Remember no rush with this as you have time to do your run, so plan and practice to get the best time.

Times are around 3 hours - so make sure you have the time to do it in a quiet place with a solid connection and no disruptions.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

I do have all the requirements as far as I'm aware. 5/65 Corvus, Max damage boosts and Max suicides. I'm not sure what the best synergy team is but I can look into it.
    I'm currently just saving up units so that I can afford all the energy refills, I probably need about 200-300 more units to be safe.

I'm just wondering since you said to get used to the new champions' mechanics/movements. How many hits approximately would it take to defeat the last boss in master mode? I assumed it would only take a few hits and hence I wouldn't have to worry too much about my playstyle.

I've got a good phone that can load fights in approx 2-3 seconds, but the main thing I worry about is my connection issues which might be a problem.