**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champion Boss 6.2.6 : Slow bugged!?

Hey,

I had horrible times fighting the champion boss after the update. I spend like 3000 Units for my last few runs to get this BS done.
Then I realized that my stealth spidey always got stunned during the 2nd phase even though the champion was slowed!!

How can this be possible??? I never had that much of a trouble with Stealth. :( My units are lost and I guess I won't get back a penny for my Units that I cashed in, which I usually don't do!! It's not worth it anymore. I am just about to quit because of this....

Here is a video where you can see that he got unstoppable, then you see my getting smashed because of bad gameplay and at the end you see me getting stunned because he was unstoppable even though he was slowed!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UBYsnx-X26vXPbeawfrN3ViZ0y9eS-CJ/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for making the worst fight in the game even more worse!

Comments

• massi_36massi_36 Posts: 4
    Here is another link to a video showing the issue with slow, unstoppable and getting stunned. Any chance of getting my ressources back? I had just quit the fight since I had no chance to beat this guy! :(

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UGAiwNrW1iRTVbPXWEeQcAB9A83KWDks
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    There’s a node that gives him 20% more ability accuracy or something. I didn’t notice as well till after my run but if that’s the node you left up then he has a chance to ignore your slow and it’ll still stun you almost every time
    It says nothing about ability accuracy. It is about the unstoppable and regen triggers more often which still should let me be able to counter it with slow!
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    massi_36 said:

It says nothing about ability accuracy. It is about the unstoppable and regen triggers more often which still should let me be able to counter it with slow!

Which linked node you still have on? If it’s the blade one then that’s why
    Yeah but shouldn't it be still ignored by slow?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited April 2020

When champion fights one of the "contest's greatest fighters" he gains a flat +25% ability accuracy for his buffs.

Since slow is only a 100% unstoppable/evade aar effect and the champion's buffs have 125% accuracy there's no guarantee thet slow will actually work.

You are wrong. Slow is not a -100%.
    Slow = you cant get unstoppable.

Use for example path 4 in alliance war.
    They go unstoppable there and have + 75% AA on unstoppables.

Slow works 100% there every time (except for domino but she makes you have -AA)

Btw CapIWs nulli work there too =

Slow and Cap ignore +AA% on unstoppable buffs.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

When champion fights one of the "contest's greatest fighters" he gains a flat +25% ability accuracy for his buffs.

Since slow is only a 100% unstoppable/evade aar effect and the champion's buffs have 125% accuracy there's no guarantee thet slow will actually work.

I don’t think that’s the issue. With +AA% the unstoppable buff still appears with slow but the champion isn’t unstoppable (meaning you can still hit the champion normal) now because the champion has unstoppable, the built in stun on 6.2.6 champion still works when you hit him whilst the unstoppable buff is active
    gohard123 said:

Seraphion said:

I don’t think that’s the issue. With +AA% the unstoppable buff still appears with slow but the champion isn’t unstoppable (meaning you can still hit the champion normal) now because the champion has unstoppable, the built in stun on 6.2.6 champion still works when you hit him whilst the unstoppable buff is active
    I agree. I posted before watching the vids.

But the person on which I answerd is still wrong tho.

Seraphion said:

Lol you're wrong. Read the ability description of slow applying champs for a start.

Slow reduces the ability accuracy of unstoppable and evade abilities by 100%.
    I did extended testing with this bc I play in P1 wars. The unstoppable buff will trigger but its not really there. You can attack normal even if the buff is shown. Slow ignores every unstoppable.

Seraphion said:

Seraphion said:

Lol you're wrong. Read the ability description of slow applying champs for a start.

I did extended testing with this bc I play in P1 wars. The unstoppable buff will trigger but its not really there. You can attack normal even if the buff is shown. Slow ignores every unstoppable.
    I didn't say "do extended testing", I said "read the ability description" lmao.

But I'll just go forth and show you that you're wrong, let's cut the middle man. Who needs reading, am I right?

Knowledge is power.
    My god. I know what the description says. I say it doesnt work like that... so hard to understand?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Seraphion said:

And that's the issue. The buff triggers.
    Meaning that if you touch The Champion while the buff it's activated and during a specific phase, your champion will get stunned

Seraphion said:

Seraphion said:

And that's the issue. The buff triggers.
    Meaning that if you touch The Champion while the buff it's activated and during a specific phase, your champion will get stunned
    Thats right.

Seraphion said:

Seraphion said:

Seraphion said:

I didn't say "do extended testing", I said "read the ability description" lmao.

But I'll just go forth and show you that you're wrong, let's cut the middle man. Who needs reading, am I right?

Knowledge is power.
    My god. I know what the description says. I say it doesnt work like that... so hard to understand?
    It does work like that. Try fighting an awakened voodoo on aspect of war with a slow debuff.

And you explicitly said slow has nothing to do with aar. You even compared slow to cap iw's nullify, which makes no sense at all.

And to top that of you think slow doesn't work against domino, because of her aar, while stealthy explicitly says he can't slow opponents woth class advantage.

Way to go, mate lmao.

How do I explain it that even you understand it?

Slow = no no unstoppable. If see picture you can ignore.

Cap and Slow champs ignore + AA on unstoppables so both work the same vs them. So both work vs Path 4 in War on high Tier.

Yes slow from Shehulk and Spidergwen can be ignored from Domino bc of her AAR. Dont know whats so hard to understand about that.
    @UmbertoDelRio shall I upload a video for you? That you can understand that you are wrong? But dont cry then.

Seraphion said:

@UmbertoDelRio shall I upload a video for you? That you can understand that you are wrong? But dont cry then.

A video of what? All the information nessecary is already in this thread.

What slow does and how the champion boss in 6.2. works.

You wanting to provide a video of god knows what only cements how little you understand about what is even being discussed here lmao.

Does your plat alliance know you don't know how buffet works and that you refuse to read and comprehend ability descriptions?
    You dont know how slow works. Slow ignores even +100% AA. You post some descriptions about that is not the case but that is not how it works. The problem is you talk how it should work. But its not the case. One of the cases where theory fail vs reality.

You said: "Try fighting an awakened voodoo on aspect of war with a slow debuff." Slow will prevent that unstoppable. The passive unstoppable will show. But its not "real".
    I can show you in a video no problem. I like to teach ppl when they dont know stuff.
    Im here for you.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    I actually ran into this same issue when I fought Champion. Also thought it was a bug because I kept getting stunned despite the champ having the slow debuff. I ended up having to use shehulk to heavy him out of the unstoppable to get around it, but that certainly did cost me quite a few revives.

So if the 2nd phase starts thing gets +100% AA = 200% AA. So if I slow him his unstoppable would still work right? Wrong.

Since you dont understand that even after I explained it 100 times I will show you. I know at this point you are just anti me bc its hard to accept if you are wrong but here you go:

https://youtu.be/3MYp7paFvPk

Everyone can be wrong sometimes. Like me when I didnt now stagger removes more than 1 buff if they are triggerd at the same time ;)

Seraphion said:

So if the 2nd phase starts thing gets +100% AA = 200% AA. So if I slow him his unstoppable would still work right? Wrong.

Since you dont understand that even after I explained it 100 times I will show you. I know at this point you are just anti me bc its hard to accept if you are wrong but here you go:

https://youtu.be/3MYp7paFvPk

Everyone can be wrong sometimes. Like me when I didnt now stagger removes more than 1 buff if they are triggerd at the same time ;)

Cool. All things considered that's a bug then, thanks for sharing.

Again:

Slow =/= unstoppable no no

Slow = 100% unstoppable aar

Taking all the ability and node descriptions into consideration, like you know actually reading and understanding them in the context of how this game works, that interaction should not happen.

I do not stand corrected by that and you still don't understand how core mechanics in this game work.
    Your "I was wrong and Im sorry" sounds strange but no problem that I could help to clear things up ✌🏻