**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

@Devourer12 I am not going to quote that ridiculous amount of text. But, I am guessing you are one of the players who sold their 1 star and is going after Kabam for what was your decision. First of all, the drop rates in crystals are according to the desirability of the outcome, What i mean is when you open a phc, you want the 4 star the most. So, 4 star has the lowest probability. In the current crystal 1 star is the desired champ, so, obviously Kabam will make the percentage lower. Secondly, I don't see waiting for a 1 star hulk as any different that waiting for a counter for 6.2 Mister sinister or the champion boss, I have been waiting to pull a counter for ages and I am still waiting. I could throw units at the fight and get it done or wait to complete what is permanent content whenever I get a champ that can get me through it with minimum spend. Its my decision.

I don't know what this thread got these posts, But I don't want Kabam to start gifting 1 stars and I don't think they will.

Their is a 1.5% in that crystal to pull hulk when you sitting at 98% and the only path left is caustic temper which can only be cleared effeciently by hulk, and you spent upwards of 5k units to pull said champ, and those who didnt sell have somehow instead of supporting the community just drone on.about how you shouldnt have sold 1* like for real im laughing cuz at the time back before v4 no one cared it wasnt a problem but yeah to pay more on a crystal which give you the lowest possible tier of champ used only in niche content so far, i think some of us are justified in their suggestions, just saying ooh shoudlnt have sold champs you shouldnt get a better crystal or change to a BS drop rate it baffles me, yall acting like we askign for free 6* champs.
    You are asking for a 5 star crystal, 4 to 5 rank up gem and 3 to 4 rank up gem(2016 champs). That's the reward for exploration. I am not saying, people who did not sell their 1 stars are some kind of geniuses and people who sold them are idiots. My point is Kabam decided to sell a crystal with 1 star so that you can enter the last chapter, You could theoritically just pull a single 1 star(not even hulk) and then use the units you spent on crystals to explore the chapter. Its like spending 3k units on featured cavalier crystal and complaining that you did not get the featured 6 star.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    This event has decent rewards and I like the target solo objectives, that’s a cool new concept. But honestly the entire thing is way too confusing and extra for no reason. People are so confused about this whole system and there seems to be like 2 or 3 steps that could have been minimized for user ease. Kabam please make it a little less brain hurting to understand the side quests in the future
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

@Devourer12 I am not going to quote that ridiculous amount of text. But, I am guessing you are one of the players who sold their 1 star and is going after Kabam for what was your decision. First of all, the drop rates in crystals are according to the desirability of the outcome, What i mean is when you open a phc, you want the 4 star the most. So, 4 star has the lowest probability. In the current crystal 1 star is the desired champ, so, obviously Kabam will make the percentage lower. Secondly, I don't see waiting for a 1 star hulk as any different that waiting for a counter for 6.2 Mister sinister or the champion boss, I have been waiting to pull a counter for ages and I am still waiting. I could throw units at the fight and get it done or wait to complete what is permanent content whenever I get a champ that can get me through it with minimum spend. Its my decision.

I don't know what this thread got these posts, But I don't want Kabam to start gifting 1 stars and I don't think they will.

Their is a 1.5% in that crystal to pull hulk when you sitting at 98% and the only path left is caustic temper which can only be cleared effeciently by hulk, and you spent upwards of 5k units to pull said champ, and those who didnt sell have somehow instead of supporting the community just drone on.about how you shouldnt have sold 1* like for real im laughing cuz at the time back before v4 no one cared it wasnt a problem but yeah to pay more on a crystal which give you the lowest possible tier of champ used only in niche content so far, i think some of us are justified in their suggestions, just saying ooh shoudlnt have sold champs you shouldnt get a better crystal or change to a BS drop rate it baffles me, yall acting like we askign for free 6* champs.
    You are asking for a 5 star crystal, 4 to 5 rank up gem and 3 to 4 rank up gem(2016 champs). That's the reward for exploration. I am not saying, people who did not sell their 1 stars are some kind of geniuses and people who sold them are idiots. My point is Kabam decided to sell a crystal with 1 star so that you can enter the last chapter, You could theoritically just pull a single 1 star(not even hulk) and then use the units you spent on crystals to explore the chapter. Its like spending 3k units on featured cavalier crystal and complaining that you did not get the featured 6 star.
    Im not saying it should be free 80% would be nice and you acting like we not gonna still have to play lol v4 isnt for everyone, at the end of the day ive cleared the hard stuff, everything is done except one path, when some people spent more just collecting 1* then actual clearing the content, you think v4 is a walk in the park the 1st chapter nah, yeah i think 5k in crystals 98% done i think your being well ignorant dude
    You still need to play the last chapter, But to be honest, the last chapter is very easy. Compared to the other variants , V4 is for everyone.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    rivet said:

So does it mean as long as I complete the daily target objectives every day to obtain the keycard, I can do the rest in a batch and not missing anything or do I have to complete the quests everyday to not missing any reward?

I wanna too, is it like squirrel girl side quest where we gathered the nuts and did all in one run??
  • CozmoXVCozmoXV Posts: 11
    This event is too complicated, you guys could have made it easier or something that doesn't require an hour of internet videos about it and reddit posts.
    And the awakening gem ain't generic, so the T2 Alpha is a good choice, since it isn't any weird class catalyst or something complicated that holds disappointments.
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    Do I have to do red rooms daily, can I do all on one day or in last week? Assuming we get key cards from solo objective daily
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Thebgj said:

Thebgj said:

Me

Me
    The subtlety of the path selector (Chronometer) is that while most rewards are the same every time you enter, class-based rewards like awakening gems are randomized every time you enter a Rift. So if you want certain classes of awakening gem but on this run the class is not one you want, you just hang on to the path selector and wait for the next run, where hopefully the class that pops up is one you want. If on the other hand you want 1000 6* shards, say, you might as well use the path selector on the first run you see that reward in, because it won't get better on successive runs.

Also possible: if the map defenders are also randomized, you might want to use the path selector on maps where you're sure you can defeat the boss. If you're not sure, don't waste the path selector if you might not be able to finish.
    This is the point I wish to confirm. The AG class is randomised, and so it is different for every Summoner who enters the rift in the same 24 hours.

Looks like it is prudent to get a viable class AG when it appears?
  • one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24

Do I have to do red rooms daily, can I do all on one day or in last week? Assuming we get key cards from solo objective daily

That's what I'd like to know too.

Also, does the daily objective always include a red Room 2* Cristal like it did the first time?

Anna
  • SniperdadSniperdad Posts: 3
    This idea seems pretty cool, the only lame part is you don’t get to do much fighting, especially if you want the chronometer that’s 11 days of pretty much doing nothing but one target a day. Wish that you could do a key card for each difficulty and not have to “choose wisely”. I have one question that I don’t understand, with the rewards how many rewards are going to be on one path. Is it just one item from the list in the rift rewards or the whole list. Because every 2 days of this and all you get at a randomly choice is just 5 class 5sig stones isn’t worth it.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163

THERE ARE NO EXPLORING THIS RED ROOM ONLY COMPLETION EVERY DAY
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    How much longer till the next target
  • one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24
    edited April 2020

That's what I'd like to know too.

Also, does the daily objective always include a red Room 2* Cristal like it did the first time?

Anna
    @Kabam Miike could you please explain? 😌 Can we accumulate some key cards and do the red rooms later on one day?
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    So it is very much possible we can get zero awakening gems and we will be forced to use the selector thingy on something else and lose the chance to enter some rifts yes?
  • KulwantggKulwantgg Posts: 11

How to collect this
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kulwantgg said:

How to collect this

You have to beat the champion that the objective tells you to. Today's is
    sunspot
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Lol i got the second key, went in the othet quest (epic) where i did 1st run yesterday and now the progression is gone?! How do i clear those 3 paths?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    IJsmuts said:

Lol i got the second key, went in the othet quest (epic) where i did 1st run yesterday and now the progression is gone?! How do i clear those 3 paths?

You only do one pass for full Rewards per day. You don't need to do 100%.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107

IJsmuts said:

You only do one pass for full Rewards per day. You don't need to do 100%.
    Thank you! But full rewards is only 258 of those red tickets?
    Can someone give me a screen shot of epic difficulty? I want to know if I can do it so I don’t waste my card
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    JessieS said:

Can someone give me a screen shot of epic difficulty? I want to know if I can do it so I don’t waste my card

It really ain't that hard if you're uncollected you can do it..
  • hawk34 said:

Quick question, I'm currently 2 quests away from Uncollected. Can I save up all the intel I get to, say the end of the month where I become uncollected and then buy T4 detectors and chronometers? Or am I going to be stuck with t3 throughout the quest because I started it being under UC.

yep
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    JessieS said:

People are telling you that the Red Room quest is very easy on Epic, which is true. The 2* quest only has champs that are around 1000 PI and a boss that is around 2000.

But FYI, once you enter the rift, you will have to fight 3 10k Adaptoids, one 20k regular enemy, and a 25k boss. This was...unexpected when I selected my team. At first I thought this would just be a fun quest where I could use my 2* champs for once and collect some rewards, but I see now it will be an annoying grind for anyone who still has a bit of trouble with Epic level stuff.
    edited April 2020
    Ok the epic is super easy