**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster in quest 2, chapter 2 (UC)

2»

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Just don’t try and do long combos, med heavy or med light, job done. If he goes debuff immune his heavy is easy to bait and counter.

• Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166

Sidd777 said:

Sidd777 said:

One thing I did with that fight was to end my combos with light attacks. So my combos were medium and 4 lights. That way I could use a medium as my first attack on the next combo all the time

medium light light light light? but how did you repeat the light attacks?
    Because you can. The fourth light attack and the second medium are the combo ending attacks. Many people use medium light light light medium, but it’s not uncommon to use medium light light light light. It’s the exact same playstyle except that after the first medium you’re just tapping 4 times to end the combo
    i mean i do the medium 4x light combo often as well but what i mean is that if you can’t repeat a hit, how can you do four light attacks (one after each other)?
    You’re right i totally forgot about that. Probably worked for me since I was using iceman
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Emma Frost works well. He cannot evade her in psychic mode.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Poorly designed fight with TM
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★

How is it poorly designed.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

It’s not that poorly designed, just annoying. There’s a difference.
  • Omarismael2000Omarismael2000 Posts: 25
    Solo usa SuperAtaque 3
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Another good counter for that node which no-one has mentioned is IMIW.

Just use MLLM combos, and you'll be fine, because the first M and second L can't be evaded...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    Finally did that quest. Used Iceman on Taskmaster, can't evade at start of fight and while Coldsnap, so Iceman can Combo MLLLM normally. First SP1 will renew that too. Just don’t do repeated SP1's next time.

And Frostbite charges from hitting him are Passive, so don’t count towards TM becoming debuff-immune.

Took him down easy.